In-car video from autox today...

Dr. Apex

ya today was fun as hell in the wet. was a great day for a test and tune. wet in the morn and dry in the afternoon.

hopefully tomorrow it is raining, would make the course alot more challanging for the rwd guys and make for some good pictures.

looks like theyre finally opening up the course for top end a little bit. The last couple times i was at cooper stadium it was set up for Vettes... plain and simple. Is Neva still doing the tracks or is it open invite for setups again? I think i have a couple vids around here somewhere...

looks like theyre finally opening up the course for top end a little bit. The last couple times i was at cooper stadium it was set up for Vettes... plain and simple. Is Neva still doing the tracks or is it open invite for setups again? I think i have a couple vids around here somewhere...

I think Brian Hoover or Mike Ucher usually design the courses.

Shane

The course over this past sunday was fast as hell!! I was all over my rev limiter in 2nd gear and I know of some cars using 3rd in the one middle strech. I don't have the power I used to so I would prefer a smaller more technical course but it's fun to be going that fast on the course.

You would be suprised how well our Mustangs handle on a course (mine is a manual though). Bring it out sometime; the course is mostly a drivers race anyway. Maybe I'll see you at the next one :D

You'll be in second gear most of the time anyway, and lots of other guys bring out auto cars all the time. I can attest to the handling of a Mustang, they do very well when setup, just watch the CP class Mustangs and you'll have an idea of what your car could do.