Who is going to mid ohio this weekend?

Hcstreetriding

all i saw was a thread about hotels near mid ohio and im not looking for a hotel, im looking for people that are going, might be other threads but if it didnt say mid ohio in the title i didnt read them, dont have the time to read every thread to see what its about. but anyway... ill be down the hall tmr benyen, this weekend should be a good time.

zerocrash and myself are going up after work saturday be there around six o'oclock hopefully bringing plenty of beer. so i am sure we could share one or two

heh its my roommates birthday so we will have a ton of booze too, will be getting up there on saturday sometime also, ill have to talk with him to see what time. My phone number is 937-901-5079. get ahold of me and we can meet up. This is the first time ive been to a race so im pretty pumped for the weekend to come.

Big chief when you gettin up there?

I'm debating if I should ride up there when I get off @ 1:00pm on Friday or go home and take a nap first..... So I'll be riding up after work at 1:00pm I'll need to prolly barrow someones Cage to go grab some liquid courage and ice.

Might wanna go home and take a nap first.... You can't sleep around these fuckers.... Ask anyone who went on the camping trip last year what happens when you fall asleep...:(