Where are we meeting tonight? 5/20

Guest FooFooMaru

THRIFT STORE

a few people rolled over there last night and hung out for a bit, seems like the new spot is thrift store

Mark

That would have been us hahah yeah we got there and were like ughh where is everyone. I couldn't believe no one was out last night, first weekend with no rain in a long time. weird!

That would have been us hahah yeah we got there and were like ughh where is everyone. I couldn't believe no one was out last night, first weekend with no rain in a long time. weird!

Ha I would have been out but drinking and driving is FTL. I will be out tonight with some people. I will be heading to the thrift store around 10:30 or 11. Everyone let your people know that is where they should go. Feel free to introduce yourself. If you can't tell I have a red WS6. Amy are you feeling a dig race tonight? That is if the baby GT is out of course :D .

161 and cleveland ave is where its at. BTW Ya David Im bringing the baby GT out tonight the big one is at the shop sleeping. :-)

Call me when you get there and let me know if people are out I hate driving up there with that construction on skinnies.

Guest COstang
161 and cleveland ave is where its at. BTW Ya David Im bringing the baby GT out tonight the big one is at the shop sleeping. :-)

Call me when you get there and let me know if people are out I hate driving up there with that construction on skinnies.

Ah out by the Palace? Gotcha.

Shit I'm @ work right now off Morse Rd.....wish I had brought my T/A with me to work rather than Thumper (the Stang)...then I wouldn't have to drive back out east and back up. :mad:

well, if you guys want my cell is 604-3422 name is Mark hit me up IM off Karl and 161 I will be there around 10 10:30ish or so hit me up and ill come over and introduce my self

Mark

We don't want to see you, just the chick in your sig!! Then we won't mind meeting you. I'm headin for the Thrift store now.

Hmm, I rolled through the thrift store a couple times sometime between 1130 and 1230am. There were probably a couple dozen cars there. Was wondering why I didn't see you, Ben. Dammit, you're the only non-Supra owner I know... I need to meet some more people. I hate stopping and just standing around my car like a dick. lol

after a while we migrated over to the k-mart on westerville rd, then I met up with a few half a dozen f-body guys, and went back over the thrift, then I think I saw you ImUrOBGYN come in and turn around and left hehe, I left shortly after nobody was there

Mark

I figured people were down there. The cops seem top pick and choose when they want to kick us out of there, friday night at 10:30 they kicked us out though I heard that later on people were there again and same with the Thrift store.

after a while we migrated over to the k-mart on westerville rd, then I met up with a few half a dozen f-body guys, and went back over the thrift, then I think I saw you ImUrOBGYN come in and turn around and left hehe, I left shortly after nobody was there

Mark

Yea, I rolled through once then came thru a second time because there was a cop behind me and I wanted to turn in before he got bored and found something to pull me over for. I was with my gf anyway and still dont' know anyone or I woulda stopped.

the schott was alive..when i left at 11:30ish n e ways

I drove by there between 11:30-midnight on the way to see if anyone was at the old Sam's Club p.l. and there wasn't a soul at Schotts. Nobody at Sam's either though I saw a lotta car club type cars cruising around.