FS: Xbox360 + 2 games and memory card

Balian

I am selling my brand new Xbox360 with my two games. It comes with everything reaody took hook up to your TV. I got the standard one so no, a hard drive does not come with it. You do get one controller and one memory card.

The games are:

PGR3

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I am also throwing in my Strategy guild that I bought for Oblivion.

Like I said, I bought this brand new about 2 weeks ago, I just don't like it myself nor do I have the time to play it.

Price is 400 or reasonable offer.

hd costs 99 bucks, and yes, its really needed. edit, i just read that he has a memory card. that makes it a little less needed, but it will efect the load times, especially on a game like oblivion that uses the hard drive as extra cache for loading areas.

btw, oblivion owns my soul. game is amazing.

True. He could. But then he would have to buy a game and a memory card/hard drive and it would be like an etra 80 dollars. He can just spend an extra 25 more and take mine home for like 375 and get all of it.

Guest Evl Mdgt
What drive is in the xbox?? If it has the samsung drive, would you trade xbox's? If no one buys it of course.

Not sure what drive is in the 360 (which i'm assuming you are talking about because you just said xbox). But aboslutely NO trades. Hence the selling... Besides... we already have 2 xboxs and a ps2. lol