car side work

SmokeShank

alright well its getting down to doing side work now. I work for a living at BMW as a tech, and another tech and I need some side work (business is slow right now).

if any of you guys need some work done (non-BMW) let me know. A/C charges, axles, tires, exhaust (welding and fabricating), etc. heck even oil changes.

please let me know! :-P im trying to get this bike paid off by this winter.

PM me here or email sconreaux@gmail.com

and i do NOT do motorcycle tires, please talk to yota about those.

thanks!

What dealership do you work at that business is slow?! I work for BMW North America, and I'm actually transferring over to MAG within the next 2 weeks hopefully and they are lined up for weeks!

sorry i dont do body work.

mag stays more busy than us. i have a few friends there. thats what happens with multiple car lines...

all PMS replied. sorry if it takes a day or two to get back, im staying busy at work, just not making bank like i'd like to.

ousley, what do you do? I'm assuming you work for FS? are you going to mag as a writer then?

I just had three friend leave mag cuz they were blowing nuts so bad, did they pick back up???? they bagged some bad ass jobs in Florida though so they wont be coming back, $8 dollar raise with big bonus for sing on. dont want to talk any crap but they said mag was raping them..... and they were looking for side work till they moved to Florida so i guess it must be true. . . ? ? ?

the market is just slow right now. its not just a certain dealer problem. its the economy. good thing is, usually people with bmws arent hurt "as bad" as non-bmw owners.

i have a few friends at mag. and i know a couple people that went to florida. they too got raises, but arent making that many more hours. i forget where one went (i want to say miami). he said theres a CRAP LOAD of cars written up, but the problem is there are 7x techs. at my dealer, we dont have a whole lot of cars written up (compared to florida) but we only have 13-16 techs.