my new toy

AJ

since i traded my last dirt bike in december on my pit bike i have been kinda sad and needed a little something in my life....so i got this

2005 KTM SX250F. this was Willards bike he raced at the SanFransico supercross, has brand new 2006 forks, a works shock and 2006 engine with 05' cams. it runs like a raped ape. plus i got a ton of extra parts and it was dirt cheep

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/CamaroAJ/bike002.jpg

willard is a great kid. we used to mix it up on 80's back in the day. let me know when you're goin riding, i'm always lookin for people to ride with.

beautiful bike too btw.

so you ran with hyder? i ran jr. for a few years, then rode with F&S in SR. in 2000. then it was either really go hardcore and run 2-3 bikes or do something else, so i switched to drag racing. those willards are FAST

i wouldn't say i ran with hyder, he was always mid to back of the pack. we don't get along since he likes to tell everyone he always beat me. i rode for F&S in 98 and got the fuck out of there, they tried to screw me then i went to SKAT Suzuki/KTM and rode suzuki with them for a year and they got me on with KTM in 2000 and after my contract with KTM was up i kinda just quit going to the races in 2001.

when i was first riding, hyder was kickin ass on his kawis. he won the whole fair series in both classes that year i believe. That's back when he was runnin for Pro Grip. He's an AMA Pro now and doin pretty well with the Supermoto thing we're doin. I too am ridin 16-24 this year to get back into it. then once i get in shape i'll ride A class.