GSR?, WRX?, or any other suggestions...

Archie

I just got done with college, so I'm looking to upgrade from my POS to a better car. I was looking around for a GSR or a WRX, just want to hear some recommendations or any other helpful info. I'm familiar with the basic specs of these cars and any help is appreciated.

i dont know i kinda wanted to stay around the 10-15k mark, but if i find something i like who knows...

I'm going to be relocating for a job i just secured. I'll probably be driving this yearround, but I will more than likely have a work truck.

for 10-15 you can get alot of things:

mustang

ls1 f-body

used evos are now selling for 15k

300z

3000/stealth

rx7

all trac celicas (5k)

c4 vette

high mileage audi s4

Grand national

i would get the WRX long before the integra but thats just me. i hope that helps

for some reason ive always liked these

http://victoria.craigslist.org/car/159798160.html

WRX sedan or wagon either way you cant go wrong.

the real question I would have to ask though what do you want out of hte car and what are your goals once you get it do you plan on modding it or keeping it stock?

Guest 1sweet3.4
Why are you even asking for help with that? lol. WRX= faster, better torque, more aftermarket(cheaper anyway, plus way more bang for your buck. I.E. boost controller and fuel versus rediculous tuning strategies and u don't have to sleeve the engine to really run boost, and you can put the power where it matters) and Doesn't attract as much attention as a GSR, at least modified neway. I hear the 350Zs are getting cheaper, down around 18.

depends what you want out of a daily driver.

i started out wanting a beater car to daily drive and getsomething like an s2k or m roadster as a "daily" and keep the RX but with the rise in gas prices and not wanting to mess around with repairs i just put down my deposit on a not so glamorous NEW car.

if this is your daily driver i would get something with good gas mileage that doesn't require premium.

it just depends on what you need it for.

This probably would be my DD, but I'm ready to buy a nice car. I've never had a car that was worth a crap. I've owned my share of beaters, I'm ready to blow some money on something nice while I can still get it up. I will most likely have a work truck, living expenses, benefits, ect. provided, so i guess it doesnt really matter.

An amazingly clean 04 wrx (silver) for around $18k I believe. I drove it over the winter and it's a really nice car. The exhaust note gave me mustang foot..

Oh and stock gsr's are pretty weak, not much fun to drive.. a turbo awd car is much better than a naturally aspirated, torqueless, non-lsd fwd one.

hmm i'll see if my freind is intrised,

sounds cool