Team CR, the PERFECT time for the NEOhio meet and Greet

coltboostin

http://www.akronracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=691&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Thanks for the support. We have arranged some sponsors for prizes and have a list we are gonna finish tonite of how the prizrs will be awarded. We are also going to run the Dyno day for 2 days based on the number of requests we have recieved. Sat. 9a.m.- approx. 9p.m. and Sun. from 10a.m. -3p.m.

$500.00 to the street car (liscensed,insured, and driven in) that makes the most power over 1000h.p. for at least 500 rpm. If no car hits the 1000 h.p. mark $100 will go to the car that makes the most power of the 2 days.

$100.00 will go to the car 8-10 cyl. that makes the most power of the 2 days

$100.00 will go to the car 4-6 cyl. that makes the most power of the 2 days

There will also be several other prizes from local shops such as Zehners Exhaust, The Tint Shop, Danavito's Pizza, Mason's, and others to be announced.

We will also be giving away some dyno time as well as some tuning packages.

Some of the prizes will be awarded just based on participation and or luck of the draw. There will also be a 50/50 raffle with the winner picked on sunday. You do not have to be present at the end of the event or at the time of the drawing, winners will be notified if they are not present.

Tune in to 100.7 WMMS on Sat. May 27 for details.

ITs in the Kitchen, because based on the law of averages, I posted it-therfor it would be moved here eventually anyways.

Sorry about the short notice. I would assume Rotaries to be with the 6 bangers due to their TRUE 2.6 Liter nature. I dont care what Mazda claimed them to displace.

And why is it posted with only 1 day in advance notice and on a holiday weekend....

1) Because we just thought of inviting you guys yesterday;

2) We weren't sure if there were any operative high hp cars in Columbus;

3) None of you will probably come anyway

Does that answer your question? :)

JP, if anyone is to take you seriously (especially about something like an event), post it in the appropriate section. If it needs moved in here, obviously something's wrong.

Second, I make 2000hp. But it's a secret, so don't tell anyone. My cooling fan that crapped out is the key.

I would of came up there with Linn or something if I would of known in advance. Now I got plans to go boating all weekend with strippers, and yes there will be pics after this weekend.

Thanks for the invite, but I won't be able to make it - since it's the holiday weekend, I've got plans.

Jamie/JP, I'll PM you guys sometime soon to arrange a meet/greet. Don't worry, we'll bring enough cars to make it worth your while.

Thanks for the invite, but I won't be able to make it - since it's the holiday weekend, I've got plans.

Jamie/JP, I'll PM you guys sometime soon to arrange a meet/greet. Don't worry, we'll bring enough cars to make it worth your while.

And bikes... I want in on that action.

I would of came up there with Linn or something if I would of known in advance. Now I got plans to go boating all weekend with strippers, and yes there will be pics after this weekend.

for some reason being in the water with good looking strippers is way more appealing than drive 4 hours on a holiday weekend

People might come if they had more then 14 minutes to get ready. Just a thought.

People might come if they had more then 14 minutes to get ready. Just a thought.

That's usually a perfect excuse as we'd never really know if folks would have come up even if they had two weeks notice, but fair point.

That's usually a perfect excuse as we'd never really know if folks would have come up even if they had two weeks notice, but fair point.

A lot of people down here want to meet you guys and would also like to see the scene/cars up the. Just need some time once in a while. :)

You're right, even with advanced notice, you'd still be ghey. Go nutswing on akronracing, back where you belong.

My excuse: not enough time go buy a car and make it fast, but I'm tempted to turbo the kubota...

You're right, even with advanced notice, you'd still be ghey. Go nutswing on akronracing, back where you belong.

My excuse: not enough time go buy a car and make it fast, but I'm tempted to turbo the kubota...

honeslty you drive a Rav 4. I guess thats all i need to say about that.

honeslty you drive a Rav 4. I guess thats all i need to say about that.

Uhhh.... I guess that's just his daily. Not to say he has anything to hold a torch to the KO4S4 guy or Colt boy, but a fast car doesn't make you a cool person either and a slow car doesn't make you an uncool person (contrary to popular belief here). I mean look at you, that neon is supposed to be fast right, and you are so uncool. :p

Maybe with more notice, I'd love to take a trip up. I have quite a few friends that live in Cleveland (not really in, but in the burbs), and one moving to Akron now, that I'd love to go visit for a weekend. Make a whole trip out of it. As it sits I have two cookouts to go to today, one tomorrow, want to clean and wax my car, work on my resume, get a parts list together and order some stuff, maybe work on the car a little bit since some parts came in to start the project. Just too busy this weekend, and I think that's going to be the case with most people. It's not a convenient response either, it's just the reality of the situation with people who work 9-5 (who get's paid salary and actually gets off at 5, let me know where you work!) on a holiday weekend when they don’t get a lot of advance notice.

Also, trying to say this in a completely constructively maner, you'd get a lot more people to take you seriously if you didn't post everything in the flame room. Only some people will be so impressed with your cars they will look past that you have, up to this point, had almost no redeeming qualities on this board. Frankly those people probably aren't mature enough, intelligent enough, or care enough to add anything to this board either. It only makes you look either retarded, and/or like you just don't want to add anything to this board. I'm pretty sure it's the second and the only reason you've lasted here this long is because you've been somewhat entertaining. There are always going to be people with fast cars with hardass attitudes, but they don’t belong here.