Guest Necrodomis

Guest Necrodomis

hey guys, I just found the site. I am a member on Cincis site but never came across this one.

Just wanted to say hey and see whats up. My name is Joe and I drive a Blue BMW. I have been out to the Schott quite a few times, but its pretty gay when you dont know wanyone, and your guys never come anymore.

just want to get to knwo some people and find some more places to hang out before I go off to college in the fall.

Your sig picture is too fucking big. If I remove it, that means you need to fix it. Add it back in again unfixed and I'll remove your ability to have one.

Before you say "Oh, sorry I didn't know" look at the announcement at the top of EVERY FUCKING FORUM. Just like you didn't even look at the titles of any forums before you made your welcome post. Great job.

Oh, and welcome to CR, idiot.

Guest Necrodomis
Your sig picture is too fucking big. If I remove it, that means you need to fix it. Add it back in again unfixed and I'll remove your ability to have one.

Before you say "Oh, sorry I didn't know" look at the announcement at the top of EVERY FUCKING FORUM. Just like you didn't even look at the titles of any forums before you made your welcome post. Great job.

Oh, and welcome to CR, idiot.

thank you for the welcome.