Xbox games

excell

Need For Speed, Underground

True Crime, Streets of LA

Both come in original cases with manuals. Both in like new condition.

$10 each. Can be picked up in Galloway (night) or near Grandview (day, some nights).

Guest compudaze
If you selling an item or items on CR, it is asked that you post a price in the initial topic post.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

If you fail to abide by this simple request, your thread will be temporarily deleted until you PM an Admin, Super Mod, or specific forum Mod with your asking price. Your topic will be edited with the asking price and reinstated. Repeated violations will see the topic(s) deleted and the user's posting privileges to the sale forums restricted.

This is in effect more to prevent the flame wars and negative comments associated with what people consider "lowball" offers if nothing is posted for an asking price. Not to mention, the majority of other major internet message forums have a similar rule in effect, which works quite well.

If you have any problems, questions, etc., feel free to PM me and I'll be sure to address them.

Thanks everyone! :)

Or are you immune?

inb4thaban

No shit about that. How stupid can you be.

You might be able to get $10 a piece out of them.

-Mike

Thanks Mike, thats what I was looking for.