Who wants to burn a CD and make some $$$?

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sandstorm is by Darude

Oh. :o

yeah it is, but i wasnt goint to say anything since it didnt really matter. I knew what song he was talking about.

Yeah, sorry. I thought it was by Oakenfeld or whoever.

and i think the bubbasparxxx song you want is Ms. New Booty

Okay, I'm not sure. Here's what I think I know, though: Bubba Sparxx, I think, has released two songs recently. If I am thinking correctly, the first one was the Ms. New Booty song. That's not the song I want. I want the second of the two that have been out. Put it this way, if the song Ms. New Booty has the lyrics in it that I quoted earlier (e.g., "Losers make excuses/winners make it happen"), then that's the right song. If it doesn't, then it's not the right song.

you could do this for yourself in all of 20 mins for $13

If I can make $250/hr doing other things, then how much would I stand to lose by taking 20 minutes to do it? Get back to me when the figure you come up with is less than $35. (Oh, and also remember to add into your figure the $13 you said it would also cost me to do it.) :)

for this one, I think you are getting your songs mixed up. Luv 2 Luv U has that lyric in it, but Missy isnt in the song. She did another song with them called Here We Come

Okay, shit. Sorry. Yeah, I fucked them up. Luv 2 Luv U is definitely the song that I want.

EDIT: Okay, thought this was it, but it's not. The song I am thinking of came before this one. I'm almost certain it was the very first song Mase and Puffy ever came out with.

6. Bubba Sparxx / Ying Yang Twins - I don't know the name of the song. It's a relatively new song that gets a lot of play on 107.5. Some of the lyrics go: "Losers make excuses/winners make it happen...Give you something to cry about/give you something to lie about/inspiration while you pout."

the song with this lyric on it is Heat It Up, but like the song with missy, I dont think Ying Yang Twins are on this

I wonder if you are talking about the song I'm coming out...which was a Mace, Puff Daddy and Biggie remix of an out Dianna Ross song.

Dea Mad cause I'm flagrant, tap myself and the phone in the basement.

Triple Beam miracle dream.. I be that.

You can PM me next time. I can do it for free. I'm surprized you can't do it yourself.

Thanks. :cool: I can do it myself - I just didn't want to.

the song with this lyric on it is Heat It Up, but like the song with missy, I dont think Ying Yang Twins are on this

Okay, yup, that's definitely the song I want - Heat It Up.

I wonder if you are talking about the song I'm coming out...which was a Mace, Puff Daddy and Biggie remix of an out Dianna Ross song.

Dea Mad cause I'm flagrant, tap myself and the phone in the basement.

Triple Beam miracle dream.. I be that.

Nope, it's not that one. I know what song you're talking about though, but it's not it.

it all comes down to this song, everything else is ready to be reburnt. I just need your word man.

I am going to be at DeSales' graduation most of the day, but Ill finish it when I get home.

Yeah, go ahead and burn it. I replied a few times in this thread confirming some songs (e.g., above, confirming that I want Heat It Up on there). Just wanted to alert you to those, since I caused more than just a little confusion as to what should be on there. From the sounds of it, the only song that there is still some debate on is that mysterious Puff Daddy/Mase song. If that one doesn't make it on there, then that's fine. So, burn it and then call me. :)

Damn, missed this thread. I have over half of these songs of my PC for CD's I've burned for my wife's friends. Hit me up next time my man.

Okay, will do. This is the first of a few mixed CD's that I want to put together.

Do you happen to be talking about the Mase and Puffy song where they are wearing shiney green and white jump suits??? That was like their second big hit. BTW, most of those songs are on a CD in my car!!! Good choices!

~~Jenn~~

I don't know if that's the one (i.e., where, in the video, they are in shiney green and white jump suits).

For some reason, a particular chorus keeps running through my head, it goes something like, "Don't push us - cause we're close to the edge/we're tryin' not to lose our heads/haha ha ha." And, in my head, it is Puffy/Mase singing that. Does that sound familiar to anyone else? That might be the chorus in the song that I am talking about.

Fucking Puffy.

I posted 3 different videos with all the Puff/Mase songs I could find. It's not any of those?

Nope. I thought the one was, but it wasn't. I just posted another possible clue - the "don't push us..." chorus thing. Does that sound familiar to you?

Howard, you're my only hope. /Princess Leia hologram

You know what is funny, John? I have literally every one of those songs on my computer, except that fertado hoe. May I also suggest 2pac Thug Passion and Notorious Thugs by BT&H and Notorious BIG?