That Asian Guys Roomate ( I know he's gay, but I'm not)

Pipes

What's up, My name is Denny and I just started riding with some of the poeple from Ohio Riders. So far everyone has been really cool. Looking forward to a lot of riding this summer and I want to encourage any other V-twin riders to come out so I'm not the only slow guy that makes entirely too much noise.

I want to encourage any other V-twin riders to come out so I'm not the only slow guy that makes entirely too much noise.

I have a twin in the shape of an L :dunno: .... Im not really slow tho. Welcome Denny!!! Its about time your ass got on here!! :welcome::cheers:

:welcome: Brother and I agree Ben he needs to step it down a notch. But anyway welcome to the group man its a good time and you wont be the only slow one in the group. We have to wait on Aaron to change bikes so while you are catching up he will be too. :lol:

nice, would love to check that bike out, considering either a vtx1300 or 1800 would like to try both out before i choose. you going to the honda homecoming, you can demo ride some bikes there. and what exhaust do you have on the vtx??

by the way im another slow & loud v twin

I plan on painting that loud ass VTX of yours pink in the near future.. yeah thats right.. PINK.. you will have a sportbike by end of summer... :devil: hell eggroll will soon have 3.. you can ride one of those when your not riding each other...

PS.. Asain is still gay.. :supergay: Hope you lock your doors at night.

I want to encourage any other V-twin riders to come out so I'm not the only slow guy that makes entirely too much noise.

I have a twin in the shape of an L :dunno: .... Im not really slow tho. Welcome Denny!!! Its about time your ass got on here!! :welcome::cheers:

Yours is really slow right now... its not even rideable. :tongue: