A car they should make

gaewsky1

Niffty little prototype there. Looked like a bit of a handful for the Stig on the track though, but seemed to get around just fine.

I agree with you on that one.. I bet the car is loaded with so many electronics and etc he can't feel the road or even what the car is going to do for that fact seeing as how it's going to control itself 80% of the time. That's how alot of newer cars are, you can't feel shit.

And in the 4 years you have had to drive you are soooooooo experienced....:rolleyes:

It doesn't take much, if any experience to drive a car and figure out it's downsides.

Please, tell me SpaceGhost.. How much track time do YOU have under your belt? IMO, you're a hard parker and a shit talker.. so i'll keep thinking that until proven otherwise.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/0256a800.jpg

As you can see I am not in a fuckin parking lot driving around some fuckin cones, that would be a 4.4 mile track. Bro I have more seat time in a International Dump Truck than you have in your Toyota. You don't want to go there.

Btw you may know this track because you have seen it in one of your video games....... :p

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/0256a800.jpg

As you can see I am not in a fuckin parking lot driving around some fuckin cones, that would be a 4.4 mile track. Bro I have more seat time in a International Dump Truck than you have in your Toyota. You don't want to go there.

Btw you may know this track because you have seen it in one of your video games....... :p

Yes, but do you have a haichu rokuu nokoo peekachoo ?

I didn't think so!

:confused:

I think that was his attempt at a stab for one of the cars I have in my sig.

(one of the large army) :)

The irony of a 12 year with a 1986 corolla making fun a car that:

Is Worth More

Will Out-Handle (in every fashion)

Out Perform (in every fashion)

We wont 'bother to debate the aesthetics.

:) I feel like getting my first flame of the season on, I've been too good this year.

I think that was his attempt at a stab for one of the cars I have in my sig.

(one of the large army) :)

The irony of a 12 year with a 1986 corolla making fun a car that:

Is Worth More

Will Out-Handle (in every fashion)

Out Perform (in every fashion)

We wont 'bother to debate the aesthetics.

:) I feel like getting my first flame of the season on, I've been too good this year.

You make me laugh (in every fashion.)

anyways...back to the car.

He said something about the wastegate making a "squirrel" noise when you let off the gas...Has he never heard of a blow off valve? Its sure as hell not the wastegate. And by the sound of it, that car is running some high boost.