holy fuck, tubing gets this guy high!

Bam

Damn! I want to ride this thing sooo Bad! I have been tubing at 60mph and its a good rush but flying would be so much better!! If someone gets one of these let me know if you need a vollunteer/guinea pig. Ha. This tube is Badass!!

Hmmm this is interesting. The link to the walmart(in this post, 1st page) where I saw the tube for sale-$499- says the item CAN NOT be found. I was just looking at the link yesterday and it was there. Did they take it off the market already??? Damn Texas people killing themselves and shit and ruining it for the rest of us. JEEEZ!

Hmmm this is interesting. The link to the walmart(in this post, 1st page) where I saw the tube for sale-$499- says the item CAN NOT be found. I was just looking at the link yesterday and it was there. Did they take it off the market already??? Damn Texas people killing themselves and shit and ruining it for the rest of us. JEEEZ!

I'm sure its off the market, you have no idea how much fun it is the water is choppy then all of a sudden it gets incredibly smooth for what seems like minutes until you come crashing down.

I will have video footage from this weekend, unfortunatly I don't have the wego kite but i dont have a 3 person tube and i like to get hurt. :)