I want this corvette

wnaplay1647545503

Yeah, I heard about the Blue Devil two years ago when I purchased my Z06. The salesman was all like, "Yeah, well, there's this new Corvette coming out that will jack your Z06 all up." And I was like, "Bitch, I'm Johnny Blaze - back the fuck up off me." And then he walked away. The end.

Yeah, I heard about the Blue Devil two years ago when I purchased my Z06. The salesman was all like, "Yeah, well, there's this new Corvette coming out that will jack your Z06 all up." And I was like, "Bitch, I'm Johnny Blaze - back the fuck up off me." And then he walked away. The end.

lol, right on.

Guest Removed
Ummm... The 427 'platform' is already out. i.e. C6 Z06

blue devil started life with the first 427 lsx, before the C6..

Think tillys vette last year,but blue, but with everything GM could toss at it ;) it's first engine was the prototype 427, then what became Ls6 or 7 or what ever it is... dont follow as much as i used to have too.

blue devil started life with the first 427 lsx, before the C6..

Think tillys vette last year,but blue, but with everything GM could toss at it ;) it's first engine was the prototype 427, then what became Ls6 or 7 or what ever it is... dont follow as much as i used to have too.

The current LS7 started out life much like a C5r motor, in the C5r racecar, which was a 427. i.e. I think the LS7 is based upon the C5r motor. I've also never heard of the 'Blue Devil' name until they started talking about a hopped up C6.

I could be wrong though.

Guest Removed
That's what I thought. I wasn't 100% sure though.

Gearhead, stick to mustangs. :p lol

thats why i stopped working at GM....and the reason I hate vettes so damn much!!!! the first blue devil was a C5....which is where they started the C5r drivetrain workings!