Clerks 2

Akula

when I saw the Breakup last week

please tell me there was a woman involved, and that it somehow ended it you getting some ass...otherwise, you should be punched.

anyways, clerks 2 is gonna be funny, but you can't beat the original that was made on like a $40,000 budget.

kevin smith ftw.

please tell me there was a woman involved, and that it somehow ended it you getting some ass...otherwise, you should be punched.

anyways, clerks 2 is gonna be funny, but you can't beat the original that was made on like a $40,000 budget.

kevin smith ftw.

Other than a cheesy end "the break up" was quite funny. I saw it with my Ex-girlfriend.

kevin smith ftw.

Alex,

Thanks for the interest taken in my personal life. My wife and I did enjoy the movie. Your concern is very much appreciated. I know, I know, how could I go see a movie with one of the funniest actors on the planet (Vince Vaughn) and hot chick like Jennifer Aniston?? What was I thinking?

By the way, I didnt get any that night. When would you like to set up the beat down you plan on giving me?

Have a nice day.

Jason