its on.

Orion

I had the pleasure of taking a spin in his car. Awesome ride. I love how it beeps when you go over a certin speed ( Programmable) I had read they were poorly geared. I would disagree the thing was quite nimble and comfortable. You can tell its not true american because the rides just 2 damn smooth

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl, you guys crack me up.

itll probably be stock for a little while, but im happy to oblige the folks asking for races. if i lose, more than likely itll be my fault, because driving this car is entirely unlike driving my last ride. shift points are all different, clutch is brutal, yada yada yada...

anyways, catch me out and about. bring a hot chick and i may even let you drive it. <grin>

nate, you and i need to have lunch sometime...soon.

Nice purchase DJ, I considered buying one of those... but this spoiled rich ass that screws my ex has a black '04, kinda ruins it haha. Suby is runnin good though, made it to Des Moines in 8 hrs... All the rednecks I work with are all like "what in the hell whas all that dern whistlin, I think one of yer tires is goin flat"

Nice purchase DJ, I considered buying one of those... but this spoiled rich ass that screws my ex has a black '04, kinda ruins it haha. Suby is runnin good though, made it to Des Moines in 8 hrs... All the rednecks I work with are all like "what in the hell whas all that dern whistlin, I think one of yer tires is goin flat"

yeah, that definately messes things up a bit.

rofl@iowa rednecks.

Give it time and you'll need more spray than your block can handle :) :burn:

The block will handle gobs and gobs of nitrous. It's the intake and fuel supply that are the major concern. A large shot (significantly) increases the chances of my blowing a hole in the firewall-side of my intake manifold. Plus there's the risk of burning a hole in a piston or folding a connecting rod in half. Yadda, yadda, small concerns. I've heard of people using a dual stage nitrous kit on stock mod motors to run a larger shot.

The block will handle gobs and gobs of nitrous. It's the intake and fuel supply that are the major concern. A large shot (significantly) increases the chances of my blowing a hole in the firewall-side of my intake manifold. Plus there's the risk of burning a hole in a piston or folding a connecting rod in half. Yadda, yadda, small concerns. I've heard of people using a dual stage nitrous kit on stock mod motors to run a larger shot.

By block I meant the generalized term of "lower end"

Direct Port you panzy. :cool: