new

Big A

hey everyone im 18 im just starting to get into the car world. ive always like cars now its just getting stronger and stronger.. i dont have a ton of money but im looking to get a new car to do some mods just to get start untill i can get out of college with a real job i was looking at stangs kinda cheap... any other ideas..

yes, buy my dsm put some ross piston in it and new bearings and you will easy run hight 12s all day long. i was detroying alot of people with this car just ask some ls1 owners on this site. put an evo 3 on it for $400 a front mount and run low 12.

http://www.ipsmotorsports.net would be more than willing to help you out as they have most of the work for me and i would me more than willing to show you how to tune the car.

here is the link

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26126

welcome

Oh, I see you stopped lurking and finally decided to post something? You already know you're gonna get a moostang or a camaro, just hurry up and get it done.

Welcome.

ive been talking to the parents and they are thinking and working something out. i think either my dad, mom, or sis is gonna take over my car payments. they are gonna give me some money or something

i could do that what you want me to buy yours?

It was a proven car and I need to get rid of it and move on. I would like to take the money from the dsm and fix the transmission in my camaro.

I also would be more than willing to help you tune the car and www.ipsmotorsports.net would be more than willing to help you out with other mechanical things.

im sure i could fit but its older and a lot of miles. im looking for somethin a little more new i mean i have a nice car. its just slow and not worth trying to make fast. whats yours run 12s? but people think its running 11s.. and im 6 5

im sure i could fit but its older and a lot of miles. im looking for somethin a little more new i mean i have a nice car. its just slow and not worth trying to make fast. whats yours run 12s? but people think its running 11s.. and im 6 5

well it will need a new motor so you dont have to worry about milage, and it is a sleeper so you can win money off people, i did its very easy with not much money to get an awd dsm in the low 12sto high 11s.

ok you should just but a 3000gt vr4....hal would agree... but not really though... but hal i will run you from a dig soon, my car is almost ready.

Sweet, my car's almost ready too. What did you do since I last talked to ya?