FS: 1994 Mustang GT

Nitrousbird

Since I rarely drive it anymore, and some other things have came up that could make some nice use of the money from the car, it's up for sale.

- 5-speed car

- EVERY option available (power seat/locks/windows/mirrors, ice cold A/C, leather, Mach 460 stereo, etc.). If it was available on a 94 GT, this car has it

- 210k on the clock

Mods:

- 97 Cobra rims (real ones, not knock-off's)

- Lowered 1.5"

- Flowmaster Cat-Back

- B&M Ripper Shifter

- Catless H-pipe (stock pipe also included w/ car if you want/need cats)

- Crank underdrive pulley

- Air pump belt bypass mod

- Alarm integrated into factory keyless entry

Problems:

- The exhaust needs about $5 in parts and a few hours of on jackstands work. Basically just needs taken off and put back on correctly. It squeaks and rattles, and leaks in a couple of places. I just haven't had time to get to it yet. It's VERY annoying. All new bolts and some time is all it needs.

- Squeak from the front spring, sounds like it is from the spring perch. Very annoying as well, but just needs greased and/or reseated. Again, labor, no money involved, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

- Car has a homemade CAI kit on it. The fit kind of sucks, and looks stupid. BUT, I am including a brand new CAI kit. The only problem w/ it is the bung on it for the IAT sensor is too small. It needs drilled out and tapped for the proper sized threads. Again, labor, no $$. Or just clean the filter on the home-made unit and live with it.

- AIR pump took a dump (took the alternator out w/ it, which I replaced). Did the belt bypass mod. But the belt is .2" too short, so at idle it just slightly bottoms out the tensioner, causing a tapping noise (you can watch it do it under the hood). $20 fix.

- Every once in a great while it will throw an SES light for a few minutes; something about the EGR system. Used to do it very frequently until I replaced the EGR valve, now rarely does it. I didn't feel it was worth fixing, and never looked into it further.

- Car is probably do for plugs/cap/rotor/wires. Doesn't miss or have any associated problems, I'd just assume it is due sometime soon. Probably didn't need to even mention this, but I'm not trying to hide anything w/ the car.

That's it. It was my daily driver until I got the Avalanche. My roomate owned it from 90k to 195k, I've owned it the rest of the time. The car is all highway miles; he was driving it 200 miles/day for quite a while. He had very few issues with it (replaced U-joint, tie rod end, waterpump). I've done the front brakes/rotors, alternator, EGR valve, fuel tank seal, and front wheel hubs. Alingment and A/C were serviced a couple years ago. Tranny, rear end, radiator, and I think brake fluid (I didn't do that one myself) are all fairly fresh.

I have no clue what it runs, as it has never once seen a track. In all honesty, it hasn't seen WOT that many times...it's always been the daily driver, never the fast car. Car has plenty of chips/scratches/etc. that don't show up in pics...this isn't a show car. Just needs a little labor, and that's about it. Has always been VERY reliable. I'll throw in a Haynes manual too.

Price: $3,000 FIRM. Don't offer me anything less, as I won't even consider it. I don't have to sell this car, but would LIKE to.

Pictures: http://cofba.org/users/nitrousbird/Mustang/

would you be willing to sell the H pipe alone? I have a friend with a 94 GT looking for a catless H pipe. If so how much?

No, I'm not parting anything from the car. Because if it doesn't sell and I keep it, I want all of those parts that are on it.

PM sent.

I have nothing to hide about this car. It's not perfect by any means, and w/ 210k and only 3k price tag, you sure as hell shouldn't be expecting anything close to perfect. But it has been VERY reliable, still runs strong, and has scored some compliments from random folks. Actually, a buddy of mine was going to buy it, but money issues came up and can't.

• 1 month later...