black STi spotted...alex's?

evan9381

lately ive been seeing a black STi around town. seen it once in gahanna and once in blacklick in the last 2-3 days. black, dark wheels (cant tell if theyre black or gunmetal), aftermarket spoiler/wing. its high like the STi spoiler, but its different. i know i have heard his wife/gf drives the car, and each time it was a woman driving...sound like the right car? it sounds mean as hell and always looks awesome

and come to think of it, i swear i used to see the car parked at an office building in gahanna a few times when i delivered pizza...remembered it by the spoiler.

Guest powers
car got sold and then the motor blew.

And was sent back to Alex for repair. The car was running max boost on pump gas at the time of implosion. But no that car you saw was not him but you might see him out and about in it soon.

It may be my friends dads daily. He lives in Blacklick and is around Gahanna alot. Black new body STi with black rims, slamed, and a turbo XS pipe out the back. There is a more done to the car but that is all you can see. Does this description sound like the one that your seeing?

i dont know. i just know i saw a chick driving it both times which made me think it was alex's since i heard on here his wife drives it.

as for the black one out there, i dont think its that guy. isnt his son or neighbor on here? the license plate (if im thinking of the same one) says EATS V8S. thats not the plate on the one ive been seeing. its black, pre f/l, dark wheels, i think a light tint job (maybe 35%), exhaust...sounds REAL good. maybe someone will see her and know whas up with it

• 11 months later...

This is Jason. No longer live in Ohio. I am in North Carolina...no snow, no salt, barely any rain. Black WRX is still around, but I have a bike and another car that I drive. I was on here to try and contact Jimmy Dean, but everything he has is disconnected. He used to work at that crappy Auto Exotica (at least I hear it's bad...and now, closed). I tried him there too. Anyway...Peace.

P.S. Sam is still a homo!

That may be Jason Niemiller, he lives off of Waggoner. He used to be on CR a lot, and hung out with Jimmy Dean when Jimmy had his STi.

This is Jason. No longer live in Ohio. I am in North Carolina...no snow, no salt, barely any rain. Black WRX is still around, but I have a bike and another car that I drive. I was on here to try and contact Jimmy Dean, but everything he has is disconnected. He used to work at that crappy Auto Exotica (at least I hear it's bad...and now, closed). I tried him there too. Anyway...Peace.

P.S. Sam is still a homo!

Jason!!! How the hell have you been man? Keep me in the loop if you get ahold of Jimmy Dean!