VHT > NTR

nurkvinny

Guest Removed

on wed night they dont VHT the track!!!

sunday money races is where the VHT gets used! plus remember it is all new surface there this year! plus the rain today most likely didnt help either!

I believe the cheap bastard involved here is NTR. Use the entry fees from a handful of people to cover spraying, even once an event, and keep racers happy and coming back.

Track was VERY smooth though. Kudos for that, at least.

Guest Removed
cheap bastards go buy your own vht and put it on your tires. im done.

i have a bottle of it behind my seat, for .......umm...yah ;)

anyway, track surface is 100% better then ever before. no humps at mid track in the left lane or in the end of the right lane...

after john force came unglued last year, they finally did something about it..

but the wed entery fees barely pay for trophys, and the ambulance crews!

I wonder if they VHT on the friday night street tire wars, most likely not.

I was at trails a few years ago when they had a very bad slick spot at 330 and I almost hit the wall in a FWD turbo car WTF I did not have that much power. I let off aborted my run I have beend displeased with them.

but ehh whatcha gonna do.

seemed like the hook was pretty good for me when i went out to friday night street fights in may. i was pleased... and 2 runs in 6 hours??? i got there at 7pm, got registered and shit, and made 9 passes before they shut down at 11.

seemed like the hook was pretty good for me when i went out to friday night street fights in may. i was pleased... and 2 runs in 6 hours??? i got there at 7pm, got registered and shit, and made 9 passes before they shut down at 11.

you gotta make power to break the tires loose :-P

if you cant afford your own vht. than you proably shouldent be racing anyway. poor - cheap - bastards. and dont complain about the track on a wen they dont spray the track because who cares about the import drags. go on a sat or sun points race and actually race for some money. oh wait. your proably not a good enough driver to compete with the regular weekend racers. you might need to cut better than a .200 light. . lol. Oh and i have no traction problems in a s10 and spray off the line.

if you cant afford your own vht. than you proably shouldent be racing anyway. poor - cheap - bastards. and dont complain about the track on a wen they dont spray the track because who cares about the import drags. go on a sat or sun points race and actually race for some money. oh wait. your proably not a good enough driver to compete with the regular weekend racers. you might need to cut better than a .200 light. . lol. Oh and i have no traction problems in a s10 and spray off the line.

Doh, calm down.

The truck is sitting on 14 year old 31x18.5 Mickey Thompson Sportsman's (and not Pros). They are for break-in and burn off fun. I KNEW I would spin through 1st, and I did. But all joking aside, I hooked better on the street.

Affording VHT isn't a problem. On slicks, I don't need it.

This doesn't really fit here, but my first light EVER was a .501. :)

Friday Test and Tune would be great if all these 15+ second ricer fucks (with a focus on the + ) wouldn't show up, slowing everything down to a crawl and crowding up the whole deal, making it very boring to watch and crappy to race in.

I don't understand when people complain about ricers street racing, then complaining about ricers racing at the track. It is a public track. I dunno. I guess people always need something to complain about.

Guest Removed
Doh, calm down.

The truck is sitting on 14 year old 31x18.5 Mickey Thompson Sportsman's (and not Pros). They are for break-in and burn off fun. I KNEW I would spin through 1st, and I did. But all joking aside, I hooked better on the street.

Affording VHT isn't a problem. On slicks, I don't need it.

This doesn't really fit here, but my first light EVER was a .501. :)

.501 is not good unless a perfect is .500

they changed it too .000

last time i was there i had -.036(red) , .042 , .006

so is that a .001 light or a .501 light?