Mount Vernon Meet July 21

HAOLE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will race him for pinks all day long. If I come up there, its a race...

If you are serious... I will stop by his house and try to get him up there for sure.

Whew, lotta passionate screamers in this thread...

As I said earlier, I live in S Delaware almost 10mi north of Powell right off 23 and right near 36. It looks like I can take 36 straight there. I plan on leaving around 7:15pm-7:30pm. I will caravan with whoever won't hit my car on the way up. :) I would also be willing to meet up somewhere as long as it wasn't too far away. Going south and meeting up at all is out of my way, so I don't want to meet up too far. Maybe SE from me at the most. Or for anyone taking 71 to 36 we could always meet around there as it's still another 30 or so mi. from there. Anyone else have some input?

yea big thanks to Dr Rick for letting us use the lot, if there are nights he isnt available to hang out the one cop that stopped by said it was cool to use the lot across the street as long as it wasnt busy or marked after a time..... and stupid shit wasnt going on.....

On the way home from my office I pass a State patrol that had his lights on. As I pass him he turns off his light then jumps in behind me just after Monroe Mills Rd. I turn into Apple Valley he follows I turn onto Apple Valley Dr. he turns too. I finally had enough of this follow stuff so I turn onto Hasbroke Cr. and roll my window down. He pulls up to me and I ask if there was a problem. He said that he knows that a bunch of fast cars were just in MTV, and he wanted to warn me about street racing. I said I was on my way home to go to bed not going to street race. :bs: