Time for coltboostin and his fruity troop of fairies to eat some virtual concrete?

excell

Should JP and his squirrel troop:  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should JP and his squirrel troop:

• Eat some virtual wall (Ban)
    • Have adequate brakes and common sense (No ban)

ban Jp....

and as far as IPS goes, I'll find out when i get some stuff powdercoated!

rob, this is really starting to scare me. you and i have agreed on some thing TWICE this week. keep that shit up, and im going to start looking for a shower rod.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
rob, this is really starting to scare me. you and i have agreed on some thing TWICE this week. keep that shit up, and im going to start looking for a shower rod.

More like the end of the world is ner!

Ban, they've contributed nothing positive to the board ever. Entertaining for a while but that's it. It's not even entertaining anymore, just annoying.

Respect gets respect on a personal level. I don't care how fast someone's car is. They've shown zero respect for this community and therefore don't deserve to be here.

Ban, they've contributed nothing positive to the board ever. Entertaining for a while but that's it. It's not even entertaining anymore, just annoying.

Respect gets respect on a personal level. I don't care how fast someone's car is. They've shown zero respect for this community and therefore don't deserve to be here.

+1 Couldn't of been said better.

Guest Removed

well put!

:burn:

Well, I just voted to keep him here. Looks like I'm in the minority, though - at this time, it shows that only 41 people are in favor of keeping him, while 53 are in favor of banning him.

Coltboostin and I have had some fairly public e-battles, so you'd think that I more than most would have cause for voting him gone. Nope. Just the opposite, actually - I think Coltboostin adds some uniqueness to the site. That, of course, is my opinion, and what I think is unique may be perceived as annoying/immature/disrespectful by others (e.g., Howard and Jesse - two members that are very established and well respected).

I could go on and on about my opinions on the Kitchen and how it breeds stuff like this (which is by nature of it's design, and, in my opinion, a good thing), but I'll save it for now. Instead, I guess I'll just go on the record and say that my vote is for keeping Coltboostin here.

Also, Colt, though you may not feel it, you and your croonies should feel somewhat lucky - I've never seen Chris Green actually give someone a chance to stay by concocting a poll; usually, he just up and axes the fuck out of you without so much as a word. :)

Also, Colt, though you may not feel it, you and your croonies should feel somewhat lucky - I've never seen Chris Green actually give someone a chance to stay by concocting a poll; usually, he just up and axes the fuck out of you without so much as a word.

something tells me that chris green thought that this poll wouldnt be nearly as close as it is, and he was doing this more as an attempt at embarassing jp than out of any goodness in his heart or concern for the democratic process here on cr.

nate keeps telling me that jp is a good guy, and i trust nate, so i have to give jp the benefit of the doubt. alas, i agree too much with jesse to vote any other way than for a ban. some people should just stay off the internet and be good folks. apparently, jp is one of them.

I think that Chris Green did it because he was in the mood to stir up a little shit, but wanted to disguise it so it actually looked like something meaningful was happening. Personally, I hate Chris Green. He’s an e-dick.

I vote we ban Chris Green! What do you think, Eli?

I've never seen Chris Green actually give someone a chance to stay by concocting a poll; usually, he just up and axes the fuck out of you without so much as a word. :)

I have heard of this guy. And from what I have heard, he was on the top 10 for people to chat in person with yesterday. It seems he has "asshole cop" syndrome, but it is common with Forum admin's, so its understandable.

I have heard of this guy. And from what I have heard, he was on the top 10 for people to chat in person with yesterday. It seems he has "asshole cop" syndrome, but it is common with Forum admin's, so its understandable.

Yea, he thinks he's an e-badass. What a prick. Although, I'll bet it's stroking his ego that you've heard of him. :thumbdown

something tells me that chris green thought that this poll wouldnt be nearly as close as it is, and he was doing this more as an attempt at embarassing jp than out of any goodness in his heart or concern for the democratic process here on cr.

Yeah, I didn't mean to insinuate the poll reflected any actual goodness in his heart or concern for democracy on CR. No, Chris Green is an evil dictator, through and through, and, personally, I wouldn't have him any other way.

No, Chris Green is an evil dictator, through and through, and, personally, I wouldn't have him any other way.

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/love.gif