Youngstown to Columbus, Via Coshocton.

Dweezel

Okay, this Sunday! August 10th. The Mrs and I are heading to Coshocton to 400 N. Whitewoman Street (yes it's a real place) And then from there out to Columbus to visit one of my friends in Hillard. So if anyone from Columbus wants to head up to Coshocton and meet us for luch we'll be there tenetively around 2:30, and we plan on leaving Youngstown area at 12:00 Noon.

Kawi Kid this is your call! you better get this before sunday! :lol:

Here ya go again, in the neighborhood. I'll see if the work ain't interfering and try to do a face-to-face.

Whot's wrong with 60? Itsa great road!

"Cookout in the Outback", is getting stronger vibe now!

How do ya start a new string-er, thread?

I'll have Ms Dweeze on the back too, I told you just tell her to either sit up straight, or put her hands on the tank if she needs to lean forward. Hell you shouldn't even have your weight on your hands, your abs and legs should hold you up.

There's nothing wrong with 60. I love it. That little joke went over your head. Don't worry about it.

I got it very first time Inya ;).

I hope somebody cleared those gravels fron rt 60.

Hope you feeling better. Take care

YES! PM me your number if you like and I'll give you a text when we leave here, and when we get to Roscoe vilage, or sooner, we'll be going through Coshocton. You all should join us for food :D damn good eats there if you've never been there!

yeah ive been there a bunch! haha its only 2 mins from my house :D

u have a pm

prolly wont join for food cuz gruff dont get off work till 3 and im working now till 7a then sleep wake up change the rear tire cuz i got my spare on now after getting a nail 7 hrs before the races on a tire that had maybe 1000miles on it, and mow before gruff gets off work. spook and moody might come eat but the will prolly be to busy playing with the fleshlight ;)