Hey Guys! We met @ Mid-Ohio...

SV3TS

howdy

When we were unpacking today.....we found an extra flip-flop....MMMMM

I dont know HOW this extra flip-flop could fit on someone foot....it looks like it could be a shoe for a SEA-DONKEY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What happened at Mid-Ohio...SHOULD stay there....

beer googles

that is prob the best thing i have heard all day :lol: :lol:

sounds like some one went poaching at the cattle ranch :lol:

Hey it's goose from mid-ohio, the full pull guys rocked, it was awesome stumbling around the campground with ya. definitely stay in touch so we can plan for next year and all get together.

When we were unpacking today.....we found an extra flip-flop....MMMMM

I dont know HOW this extra flip-flop could fit on someone foot....it looks like it could be a shoe for a SEA-DONKEY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What happened at Mid-Ohio...SHOULD stay there....

beer googles

Thanks Sinner... :bigfinger:I hate you.. ;)

so how were you feeling on sunday when you got home, you were in rough condition when we saw you last.

Holy crap that's an understatement! I felt like I got hit by a truck. I was totally still hammered when I woke up sunday morning after only sbout 4 hours of sleep, but felt the need to immediately start drinking again to cope with the... situation. :eek:

I slept the whole way home and then til about 7, got up and then went to bed at like 10. Rough..

I'm never drinking again. ;)

Holy crap that's an understatement! I felt like I got hit by a truck. I was totally still hammered when I woke up sunday morning after only sbout 4 hours of sleep, but felt the need to immediately start drinking again to cope with the... situation. :eek:

I slept the whole way home and then til about 7, got up and then went to bed at like 10. Rough..

I'm never drinking again. ;)

The last time I saw you....you were sitting on the ground on the side of a CRX....spitting in your own lap....Robin tried to help you and give you some water so you didnt die....and you toss the water at her...flipped her off....then started to damn near puke.....

It was GREAT :lol: :lol:

The last time I saw you....you were sitting on the ground on the side of a CRX....spitting in your own lap....Robin tried to help you and give you some water so you didnt die....and you toss the water at her...flipped her off....then started to damn near puke.....

It was GREAT :lol: :lol:

Wow, totally don't remember that. :eek: Sorry Robin!! And thanks for trying to help. :) I was wondering what the hell was all over my shirt...