Saturday 7/1

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

5 fights! one person went left in a squad.

and a bunch of dumbass mexicans....

Im going too find a private lot too hangout in..this is some dumb bullshit!

Guest Removed

the last fight of the night was , well just plan wrong.after the fight at white castle, and after me almost pulling this mexican out of his car for doing burnouts and shit( different story),

this druck fucking dumbass , shows up in this 89-90ish civic, missing the left front fender. Revving his motor and what not, starts talking trash to everyone, well when he goes too leave, all i see is him jumping out of his car and running up and mopping some dude in the gut, well thats when that kids dudes all jumped in on him, and all you could see was people swing on the druck kid and when he went down, and was stepping on his head and kicking him in the head! All them guys bolt. drunken focker is laying on the ground with this big lump on his forehead, beat the fuck up bad!!

starts convolesing and choking on his own blood and whatnot, someone has alllready turned him on his side andyou can hear the ambulence coming up broad st, and the minute the cops pulled in the lot i rolled out too the next spot!