Where to go for a new convertable top?

JaSSon

So, I was standing in the parking lot at work today, when I noticed that a few of the stiches on my top were pulling apart. Also, recently some water has been making its way around the back of the top during heavy rains. So, it is time for a new top.

Where can I get a new top? This seems like a complete pain in the ass, and I really don't want to do it myself, but I will if I have to.

I googled a little bit. Looks like I can order a replacement top in Vinyl (OE style) or Canvas. I might go with canvas. I can order a replacement top without the rear window for Under $200 online. A complete vinyl top with heated rear window will run ~$380. In addition to regular hand tools, they recommend contact cement and a heavy duty staple gun. I would so screw this up.

Clark, I need that number. :)

• 3 weeks later...

jason i replaced jenns top and it was a pita over 200 staples it look s "OK" but could be alot better i suggest shopping around for a good install price

but sheck out texas mustang .com for your top needs they are good quality (same people that make them for ford) and great price