Automotive Consultants.......

Guest 5.7

i know I dont need to say anymore..... but let me tell you.. I paid off my SVT 2 months ago, they JUST paid the bank... I've yet to have a title............. and I am trading it in... and pick up my 03 Cobra tomorrow.. and if they do not give me my title tomorrow like they say they are and screw me up with getting my 03 I am going to go off the hook................ I know its been said many times before...... will never... ever deal with them again......... horrid place to buy a car...

When I bought a Cherokee from them a few years ago it took them over 90 days to get my title to me. In the mean-time, I had used up the second 30-day tag you can get and got pulled over and ticketed in month 3. I spoke with the owner who told me "sorry, but I'm not paying for your ticket. If you don't like it, see you in small claims court." It was almost worth the time lost to get my $60 back just on the principal of it.

I picked up the title today.. They were at the door with my title in their hand.. and didn't say a word.. and I grabbed it and left.. too bad I couldn't get down to pick up the 03 in time.. but will be picking it up tomorrow for sure!

if anyone has title problems with them let the BMV know. There is a 30 day limit for titles and there is a fine if you fail to do so AND there is a fine also if they do not have the title for a car on the lot with the car (that is why sometimes you see the yellow "not for sale" stickers on the back of the lot)

My Brother bought a car from Toyota West when I worked there in 92 and they pulled that with him.They told him to go ahead and drive on the expired 30 day tag and they would pay the ticket if he got one.I found out that the car he bought used to belong to an employee at the Automall and he had not got the title to them yet but they sold it anyways.