Overrated bands/artists?

The Pikey

I definitely agree w/ Linkin Park deserving to be on there. I don't think Tool/APC should be on there and anyone who thinks Chris Cornell's vocals are bad should listen to his solo album.. good shit there.

Audioslave is a great band...cornell with morello...great.

RATM is what got me into playing weird riffs with a bunch of effects layered on it.

SOAD is a favorite of mine, simplicity with some great vocals.

I definitely agree w/ Linkin Park deserving to be on there. I don't think Tool/APC should be on there and anyone who thinks Chris Cornell's vocals are bad should listen to his solo album.. good shit there.

Definately............im in love w/ chris cornells solo album...........i'm going to marry it.

ok, time to shed some light. linkin is gay. audioslae is sweet, nirvana is too, and so are both rage againat and radio head. nickel back both blows and plays the same sounding shit eeeytrtime thirty times a day on thousands of radio station. say differently, proe your gay. k?

You were 6 years old when their music was hitting mainstream.. If you don't like Nirvana how can you like the plethora of current shitty bands who try to sound exactly like them? I still jam to some old non-radio-whored-out songs off Bleach and Nevermind because in 1992 they were original. Kurt killed himself because he knew his music would be whored out on every radio station in the world. In a somewhat morbid way I can respect that.

Sure, I was in 1st grade when Nirvana first started getting popular but that doesn't mean I don't know good music. I didn't like their music and don't like any of the shitty bands who try to copy them. One of my friends was a Nirvana-freak so I've heard everything they had out, not just the "radio-whored-out" songs. When Nirvana brought grunge around, it just came off as half-assed rock to me. Now these bands (these days) think they can just pick up a guitar and play a couple power chords, cover it up with shitty vocals, then consider it music. So, in a way, I think Nirvana was the downfall of talented rock musicians.

Flame on