Holy shit, there is a Chevy in my garage!

excell

Picked up the replacement for the Grand Prix last night. 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ. Loaded, 54xxx miles, GM certified. :)

http://www.cgsvo.org/TB/dealerpics

*Note, no I did not pay what is on the windshield. ;) I got it for less than wholesale. It seems there isn't much of a market for SUV's when gas is $3 a gallon...

This weekend it gets debagged and I ordered an intake for it. Shortly I'll have the tint matched on the front windows, clear turn signal lenses for the side mirrors, and I'm getting tuning support for the PCM. :D Next year, to reward myself for meeting a few personal milestones, a set of 20" or 22" black rims with chrome lip will be in order. :cool:

See ya all around. :)

I'm getting tuning support for the PCM.

got it!

John, you have support for the I6 TB? :eek:

BTW, I need to talk to you about getting a radio reporgrammed for it. I'm shopping for the OEM MP3 radio, but I'll need it programmed to my truck when I install it. Can you do this?

Picked up the replacement for the Grand Prix last night. 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ. Loaded, 54xxx miles, GM certified. :)

http://www.cgsvo.org/TB/dealerpics

*Note, no I did not pay what is on the windshield. ;) I got it for less than wholesale. It seems there isn't much of a market for SUV's when gas is $3 a gallon...

This weekend it gets debagged and I ordered an intake for it. Shortly I'll have the tint matched on the front windows, clear turn signal lenses for the side mirrors, and I'm getting tuning support for the PCM. :D Next year, to reward myself for meeting a few personal milestones, a set of 20" or 22" black rims with chrome lip will be in order. :cool:

See ya all around. :)

40 roll

BTW, I need to talk to you about getting a radio reporgrammed for it. I'm shopping for the OEM MP3 radio, but I'll need it programmed to my truck when I install it. Can you do this?

I should be able to set it up through a tech 2,if not I'll call TAC. The I6 support is supposed to be out. I will check tonight when I get home. I was talking with Jesse about adding adjustments to the pulse modulated fan control to fix the ac cooling at idle problems associated with trailblazers.

I should be able to set it up through a tech 2,if not I'll call TAC. The I6 support is supposed to be out. I will check tonight when I get home. I was talking with Jesse about adding adjustments to the pulse modulated fan control to fix the ac cooling at idle problems associated with trailblazers.

EDIT- yes they are supported

nice, So whats the TURBO rwd car?

So no more fast? just slow pimpin ?

BTW that radio is not bad grab a ipod adapater and go with it. I've got the same radio in my monte , some line level converts and some subs to go with your 22's and your set

Nice Chris. Wanna take on the GTI? :p

Ahhh, the good 'ole days. You were around when I bought the GTP. :)

btw-does your have an air pump(secondary air)? If so you may want to remove it the solenoid fails due to moisture.

No, I do not believe it does. Is that a Cali/NJ emissions extra? This was an Ohio (Columbus) truck.

nice, So whats the TURBO rwd car?

So no more fast? just slow pimpin ?

BTW that radio is not bad grab a ipod adapater and go with it. I've got the same radio in my monte , some line level converts and some subs to go with your 22's and your set

That? That's nothing. ;)

No more fast for my DD. I want comfy, slow, and the ability to run over people again.

Thought about that, but I don't wanna lug my DJ everywhere. I'm just gonna swap the radio.

HPTuners works on it.

Clue us in on your turbo RWD...I just hope it's not what I think it is.

HPTuners works on it.

Clue us in on your turbo RWD...I just hope it's not what I think it is.

Yea, I know HPT has support. I have HPT for several GP models - but I'm still using 1.7. I hate 2.x, can't stand that they force you to save bin files as ".hpt" and if I want to get support for the TB I'll have to upgrade my cable. That's gay. :rolleyes:

There are clues in two different places on the forum about my turbo RWD. Can you figure it out? :D Hehehe.

Well as long as it's not a GXP Solstice (since I know you've commented about Solstice's before) you'll have my blessing. :)

That is, unless you're happy with stock power. Don't mod it.

Not a Solstice. I'm acutely aware of the "modding potential" of the Solstice GXP... ;)

Saturn Sky Redline??

But only an I6 on the TB. :( No 5.3, or better yet, LS2 model. Could always swap motors, I suppose.

Nope! Same as the GXP.

The I6 is just fine for what I need. It's plenty powerful and gets great gas mileage for a vehicle this size. :) Ever driven one? The I6 has a maddening top end!