Girl fights and some pussy macing a guy.

Linn1647545492

1st vid - i was too busy staring at the white girls tits to see much of the fight

2nd vid - that was not a fight.....that was an ASS_WHOOPIN'!!!!

3rd vid - that fat boy was a FUCKIN' PUSSY, i'm still not understanding why the tall dude didn't beat the ever living hell out of him?

i dunno man, the 3rd vid, i'd say the tall guy is the pussy. the fat dude was just fucking smart; he knew that if the tall bitch was gonna throw down, he already would have. the tall guy just kept running his mouth over nothing, and the fat dude just maced his ass and busted out. the tall guy had some big words but never threw a damn punch.

if, after getting maced, you're okay enough to keep bitching, and you don't kick the ass of the person that maced you, you're a pussy.

i dunno man, the 3rd vid, i'd say the tall guy is the pussy. the fat dude was just fucking smart; he knew that if the tall bitch was gonna throw down, he already would have. the tall guy just kept running his mouth over nothing, and the fat dude just maced his ass and busted out. the tall guy had some big words but never threw a damn punch.

if, after getting maced, you're okay enough to keep bitching, and you don't kick the ass of the person that maced you, you're a pussy.

Again, quoted for truth.