FS: Dremel Kit ~ variable speed

Slimpsy1647545505

Guest Removed
I asked to lock the thread .

not going too happen :p

this is getting good, and know thats its in the kicthen its open season!

sinister, one your a noob, two too these guys your just west side trash..

In the past you have actted like a toolbag(at centrel point , where we meet before..cause im sure, you have the tan(ish) saturn, with all the blues lights and shit) and know your doing it on a forum!

they havesome thing called the trader rating system here, if someone or a bunch of people fell you are being shady, your trader rating will refelect it!

kthanksbye..

too the rest of you , make sure you use the trader rating thing, cause it seems im the only one leaving back feedback.. and theres one more tool on here that should get a negative from me, but i fell he will burn himself again(the mods know who im speaking of)

Ok gearhead...I've been a member longer than you..just because I don't post religiously doesn't mean anything. Secondly, my saturn is white and not riced out..and I've only met three people off this board (Anthony, Mike, Ben) all of which are great people. As far as being west side trash, I just moved to Columbus....and I admit that the west side isn't the best...but it was my only option at the time of moving. I have no idea who you are, and have never met you....nor do you have any idea who I am. Your ignorance makes you look like the "toolbag" ...and as you say

kthxbye

not going too happen :p

this is getting good, and know thats its in the kicthen its open season!

sinister, one your a noob, two too these guys your just west side trash..

In the past you have actted like a toolbag(at centrel point , where we meet before..cause im sure, you have the tan(ish) saturn, with all the blues lights and shit) and know your doing it on a forum!

they havesome thing called the trader rating system here, if someone or a bunch of people fell you are being shady, your trader rating will refelect it!

kthanksbye..

too the rest of you , make sure you use the trader rating thing, cause it seems im the only one leaving back feedback.. and theres one more tool on here that should get a negative from me, but i fell he will burn himself again(the mods know who im speaking of)