maaco worth it?

Slimpsy1647545505

Mark and Clark should have babies.

Paint is what you put into it, be it money, or time. Do it yourself, your reward will be directly related to the amount of time you put into it. Be anal, sweat the little things, do an impecable job, the IMMEDIATELY take it to get sprayed. Dont drive for months in the primer.

So I got a new Fiji Turbine gun, someone go into more detail on painting a car. None of the "I got sand in my ass, and know everything because I watched them do it on Unique Whipps y0."

So roughen it all up, 320 on the DA? Few rust spots, will cut them out (going through), weld up some thin sheet metal behind it, cover with putty (what kind of putty is everyone using?) Primer it all?

puddy use evercoat products not the absolut top of the line but very good stuff. any bare metal needs to be first etch primed first then covered with a sealer or a straight primer. also use a 800 grit apose to 600 most of the cheaper paints will not cover 600 without seeing the sand scraches especally when using any metalic paints.

tommy call me i can give you some hints and tips for the work you are about to do.

• 2 weeks later...