Columbine Massacre

Skinner

The shooters names were Eric and Dylan. Ask me how i know so much about it. i did a report on the travesty in high school

Yeah you're right. And this is fake. For the Zero Day movie, the kids were Andre and Cal.

Columbine wasn't the first or last Highschool shooting spree. In the columbine shootings, the shooters wore black trench coats. Parents blamed The Matrix, seriously.

The vid is a fake, knew within the first 50 seconds.

I'm not sure if they wore trenchcoats. I've seen a couple documentaries on the shooting where they showed actual security camera footage. I don't remember the shooters actually having trenchcoats on but wore clothing similar to what the guys in that fake video had on.

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/SPECIALS/2000/columbine.cd/videos/Cafe_1b.mpg

Sorry I'm not great with coding on here, I am to used to html. I think that's the only security video that exists of them. From what I recall. If for some reason anyone is interested in this kinda shit.

http://columbine.free2host.net/ That website has a vast array of information dealing with Columbine.

The shooters names were Eric and Dylan. Ask me how i know so much about it. i did a report on the travesty in high school

I take it vocabulary wasn't part of that class.

trav·es·ty

An exaggerated or grotesque imitation, such as a parody of a literary work.

Oh, and here's a bonus for you.

i·ro·ny

when an author says one thing and means something else