A little out classed at work tonight.....

Guest BlackBimmer

Guest BlackBimmer

I had to take a pick of the cars we had a work tonight....Mine's in front but with a line up like that it shouldn't have been! ;)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Helmetboy01/MyCar018.jpg

That looks like an XLR-V, those are fairly rare I think. But the Gallardo is definitely the standout.

It is a XLR-V had the same guy in last week, hes only had it for a little while, it think its one of the nicest hardtops on the road.

You could of completed the picture when J came in about an hour later with the SL55... or when Tom stoped by with the Sl65 to check out J's SL55, Tom just wanted to see what all was differnt from his.. lol.. Or if the SRT-10 was still there.. lol cars 300 and up only please..... would of been a great picture.

Also can u bring that camara down next friday i need to take a picture of my car and post it on a volvo forum for some tech help.

Guest BlackBimmer
Yep it was Hyde Park. We usually get some pretty nice rides in on Friday and Saturday nights. We try to keep the really good ones up front, nothing looks better then a bunch of $100k+ cars all in a row.

Guest BlackBimmer
You should have drove the 2002. ;)

There's realy only one noteworthy car in that lineup, and I've seen a great many more Gallardos then 2002's. ;)

All in due time. The '02 isn't in any running condition, but hopefully by mid-late october it will be, then I'll snap one ;)

Guest BlackBimmer
How quick are the 330's ?

Their not bad, but by no means really fast, it's a heavy car.....just holding on to it till the twin turbo 335 comes out.

hyde park is going to drowned itself in the next few years. trying to open something like 20 some stores in the next year. they could hardly open the metropolitan in cleveland or that columbus one without a hicup, let alone several in other states. the last time they open a store out of state was in new orleans and they were robbed blind by the management and staff because they didn't go there enough.

the metropolitan died off of 270 in Worthington in like a year and a half. the owners dont care about their product anymore. they only care about the money. the steaks arent even grade A usda anymore and haven't been for a few years now, but it still says they are on the menu. they hire crap management half the time, like the one up in cleveland that dated the 17y/o hostess while he was married and had kids, thats real classy.

overall hyde park is junk to work for. food is ok, but not typically worth the prices. they really underpay the management. i could could go on longer.

btw nice cars!

Tell us how you really feel.

How long ago was you information aquired?

I know one of the district chef managers. I actually speak with him pretty frequently. He's optimistic and has a good outlook but he should being as high up as he is.

I worked for the company in various positions at a couple of the cleveland stores for about 4 years up till last summer. I still know many of the area employees and hear nothing but complaints from them.

As for the one on Old Henderson, I never heard anything about the place because it was rather low key and in one of the better areas. Just tell her about the steaks not being Grade A as advertised and you'd be better off finding a Ruth Chris or that place at Easton.

they hire crap management half the time, like the one up in cleveland that dated the 17y/o hostess while he was married and had kids, thats real classy.

Classy? No. Admirable? Maybe. (What'd she look like?) :D