Andy's Zaino "Strikes Again"!!!!!!

Kohones

I bought my car 2 1/2 years ago. Those of you that know me know I try to keep my car looking nice. Well Andy spent yesterday detailing the Vette & she has never looked as pristine as she does right now. My wife who could care less about cars called me & said the car is now a different looking blue?? I've checked her out this morning (as I got home late from work last night) & she's beautiful!!!!!

Thanks Andy for a super job, I'd asked you to detail her as if she was yours & YOU HAVE! I'd be honored if you wished to post a pic or two -

Anyone getting ready to have their car or truck detailed / all I can say is Andy does a top notch detail job & you'd never regret entrusting your finish to him -

Tom,

Thank you for the kind words. It's not a chore at all to work on cars that are cared for...and at the same time that people are not afraid to enjoy either (rubber in the rear fender wells).

Unfortunatly My camera battery was dead and I got no pictures...but if you did not get any I'd be willing to stop out sometime this week and snap a couple for myself. I've been meaning to get my website updated and would love to have pictures of your car on it.

Enjoy, and thanks again for the kind words.

Andy

Tom,

Thank you for the kind words. It's not a chore at all to work on cars that are cared for...and at the same time that people are not afraid to enjoy either (rubber in the rear fender wells).

Unfortunatly My camera battery was dead and I got no pictures...but if you did not get any I'd be willing to stop out sometime this week and snap a couple for myself. I've been meaning to get my website updated and would love to have pictures of your car on it.

Enjoy, and thanks again for the kind words.

Andy

Andy, that would be fine if you want to swing out some evening this week. Shoot me a PM when you might want to stop by and I will make sure someone is home. :cool:

Oh, the car does look badass. :)

-Marc

Austin - she looks like she just drove out of Bowling Green, Ky, no shit. I couldn't come close to doing it myself & having her look like this. As for the "rubber" in the wheel wells??? Ha ha thats Norwalk for ya -