parkave

spooling 1g

Guest smitty

so whats up guys

I'm from Mansfield & was in the parking lot when you guys rolled up that night. The CAR & street race crowd are still out here in semi big numbers. The ghetto/ hillbilly crowd has their presence too. The rice crowd also is here. What WE ALL witnessed was lots of money rolling in, & alot of shit talking. We're a bit more down to earth than the fast & furious (gay) mindset that alot of kids in cities try & emulate. There's some of that too but we all laugh at them. IF you guys had come up to someone ELSE's town & been cool about everything, I GUARANTEE things would've went differently. Yeah there's a few who always have something to prove & aren't afraid to start fights here. We try to keep that down but you know how hot heads are. They threaten the existence of cruising here every yr. All we heard was badmouthing of our rides & ppl & town. Sorry but that won't fly in ANYONE'S town, not just Mansfield. So you can't be too judgemental. I would expect the same if I went to C-bus & started downing everyone.

There are alot of the muscle cars that don't come out as often cuz the ricers drive like idiots. But you guys happened to come on a slow weekend when many of the rodders were in columbus ironically. This past sat nite we had a whole parking lot full of cars waiting & hoping you guys would come up for some fun. We do our big share of racing for the size of our city, & welcome fellow cruisers/racers from other towns (we get bored too).

So, if you guys wanna come back & let us know (offline) as to when, we'll roll out the red carpet for ya. Just skip the unnecessary trash / semantics (forepaly) or whatever, & lets race! No one has ever gotten decked for being friendly or civilized. We got some cars here that hold their own, so come on up!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may have to go check out Parkave soon.... sounds like cool place to have a good laugh people watching. It cant be that bad...they cant have less teeth per person then people in Mt. Vernon :D

I think I may have to go check out Parkave soon.... sounds like cool place to have a good laugh people watching. It cant be that bad...they cant have less teeth per person then people in Mt. Vernon :D

i think that spooling1g on here goes to these meets, he used to drive the red 1st gen. he usually comes out.

I'd go with ya just for the hell of it..

i think that spooling1g on here goes to these meets, he used to drive the red 1st gen. he usually comes out.

I know spooling1g. He said he sold the 1g and bought a 2g. In MTV someone has a green 2g turbo forsale that looks good except the rims on it. I think they want about 5k for it.

Guest smitty

its not an ambush lol

come up this weekend if you get a chance, cuz the next weekend is superbike weekend, & it'll be wall to wall cars, creeping down the road on fri nite. Sat nite normally is burnout & launch nite in the street in front of the crowds & cops too :burn:

Guest evolv3d
Its sad that i cant even go out in my own city anymore without having to deal with the idiots who live in my own city(mansfield) they either want to talk shit and never race or try and find out where you live and steal parts from your cars. This is the reason why I started going down to columbus and trying to find a good somewhat down to earth place to hang out. Im seriously sorry for any bad experience you guys have had in this shit city... there are some real cars around here, thing is you wont find them out on park ave because of all the hillbilly beretta driving fags we have out there who seriously screwed up a longtime hangout here in our city. ITS A DAMN SHAME!!!!

Guest evolv3d
evolv3d, are you the guy w/ the evo thats at park sometimes. i think you flew by me one time when i was driving on park this winter.

No man, I just got my evo in april.. I belive the guy your talking about managed to flip his ride and total it. I see you lived here in mansfield once...if you have been around here for a while, you might know of my 97gsx I used to run around in alot. Now its broke and sitting in my driveway wating on my ass to quit spending money on my evo and finish it up.(just like most dsms lol)

Ill be out there hopefully for a little bit on bike night...

Guest fodo EG

First post: I've read a bit of this thread and it seems that large aftermarket wings and unnecessary primary-color-lights have given Mansfield a spot on the "bad-rap" list. I'm only assuming that's what everyone encountered on their trip north, because that's what I see on a day-to-day basis, seeing as how my residence is Park Avenue. Anywho, a friend and I informally discussed a possible gathering at my place sometime here in Mansfield. That's all I'll say for now, and g'night.

Oh, hey Bob.

Guest Removed
ROFL

That is fine. Someone messes up my car, someone gets suied and I get a new car..

Besides, I saw we all go up there one weekend and outnumber em.

Fuck out numbering them, I plan on out running them :burn:

Oh this is awesome. CR has fighting now, I gotta start coming out again even if I don't have the Z back yet.

I'll be CR resident thug for hire. $20 I will punch anyone you tell me to who.

Just because you have me punch someone doesn't mean I wont accept that persons money and punch you back. I mean shit $40>$20

No but seriously, if you point out the group of people who called the police because they got punched, I'll gladly punch them plenty more times just for being some bitches.

If your talking shit and get punched, do something about it. Especially if the ****a punchin you was so weak he couldn't KO you with a "sucker punch" and ESPECIALLY if you are deep enough to be riding in the back of someones truck. Ya'll coulda hopped out that bitch squaded it out in the parking lot, you got kicked out either way but atleast that way you can beat someones ass???

No really, whoever was with Flybye4u probably started it. I hung out with those guys and talked shit to random people trying to start fights alot last summer.

Oh this is awesome. CR has fighting now, I gotta start coming out again even if I don't have the Z back yet.

I'll be CR resident thug for hire. $20 I will punch anyone you tell me to who.

Just because you have me punch someone doesn't mean I wont accept that persons money and punch you back. I mean shit $40>$20

No but seriously, if you point out the group of people who called the police because they got punched, I'll gladly punch them plenty more times just for being some bitches.

If your talking shit and get punched, do something about it. Especially if the ****a punchin you was so weak he couldn't KO you with a "sucker punch" and ESPECIALLY if you are deep enough to be riding in the back of someones truck. Ya'll coulda hopped out that bitch squaded it out in the parking lot, you got kicked out either way but atleast that way you can beat someones ass???

No really, whoever was with Flybye4u probably started it. I hung out with those guys and talked shit to random people trying to start fights alot last summer.

Where the fuck did you come from?

Eastside Columbus, sorry we have a fetish for fighting killing and hustlin on this side of town. Was just trying to piss a couple people off cause calling the police after losing a fight you start is a real bitch move. And I know how soft you old guys pussies are when it comes to someone learning one of lifes great lessons in a grade A ass beating.

Guest Removed
Eastside Columbus, sorry we have a fetish for fighting killing and hustlin on this side of town. Was just trying to piss a couple people off cause calling the police after losing a fight you start is a real bitch move.

Umm its the same way on the west side and south end...the north end seems too be where all the softys are ;)

The westside is more so thiefs, they got plenty of balls while stealing your radio but if you confront them or the guns come out they scatter or back down asap.

Guest Removed
The westside is more so thiefs, they got plenty of balls while stealing your radio but if you confront them or the guns come out they scatter or back down asap.

:bs: