parkave

spooling 1g

Guest BigRick32187

well said austin.....all i know is that sean never knew it was gonna be the wayit was and told all of you that before we left. he was just told by a few members of another forum to come up. anyways yeah i dont think some of the ppl with us handled the offers to well either but hey we were all ready to race after that drive. hell maybe thats why dave got hit because he was so amped to find a race (like usual) :lol:

either way i hear sean has some stuff being set up as we speak for akron/ cleveland area. all he told me is that he is supposed to call JP later this week??? and i also know he has some friends in missouri.....can get something together in chicago and probably set up a few other things aswell! so if you are all down then we will get things going for sure!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this story got twisted around.

For starters, folks, I was one of the people that made the trek to Mansfield on Saturday night. After meeting up with the normal people I hang around on the weekends, we decided to meet up with Shawn with the silver SRT-4 (FlyBye 4 kid). He claimed there was to be a large gathering of nice cars up in Mansfield who were all looking to race. Now, I got conflicting stories from a few different people. Some said Mansfield's car scene was a joke, whereas Shawn said that he heard it was pretty good.

So, we all decided to make the trip. Upon arriving, I see nothing that even remotely looks fast. We pull into the most crowded parking lot we could find, and immediately, some people from our group start blurting out, "Who wants to race?" This, I did not agree with as I am usually a bit more subtle, and try to avoid talking shit to people that I do not know.

A few from the group walk around the parking lot trying to set up some races. Whether they were for money or not, or whether they were talking shit, I do not know. I never heard the conversations. Though, from hearing how a few of the people in our group presented themselve upon arrival, I venture to say that they were, infact, talking shit and IMO, going about it the wrong way. I can't say for sure. Some cars were challenged, some bikes were challenged, but no racing ever ensued.

After spending some time there BSing with everyone, a friend of mine in a black Lightning decided to throw some friends in the back of his truck and cruise up the strip. At this point, I stopped paying attention to what they were doing. They drove around to the far side of the parking lot, and sat there for a few minutes, and then bolted out of there with a quickness.

I later was notified that a passenger (a friend of mine) in the bed of the lightning was sucker punched while trying to exit the parking lot. Why was he punched? I can't tell you for sure. He claims not to have started anything, but again, I don't know the details. After this, they flag down a cop and return to the parking lot. The cop tries for a couple minutes to figure out who threw the punch, but after recieving conflicting stories from a couple different people in the group, he tells dave the forget about it. He then says that everyone has to leave the parking lot because of this incidence.

Those are the details that I know of.

For those of you that were offended by some of the people that were with us, I am truly sorry. I can't speak for everybody, but I myself, would have handled the call-outs differently. I'm not about causing drama.

I'd hope that we could put this behind us, and possibly get some cars together again. Maybe next time with some pre-planning, and a bit more class and courtesy.

are u the one with the plate that says "not moms", or something like that.

What I gather from this thread:

-Mansfield sucks and is inundated with white trash

-BigRick is a trash talking, benchracing douchebag, so people will probably like him here on CR

-Apparently, if you don't race you're a big menstruating pussy and don't deserve to drive a fast car

-This thread sucks

-When white trash and fast cars meet, inevitably someone's going to get suckerpunched and the cops will get involved

-http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9217/dramallama0fb.jpg

I'm sorry, so who in the fuck are you assholes to go somewhere and stir up a bunch of shit under the CR name?

Chris, I have no idea who dropped the CR.com name. I never once heard anyone say that we were from columbusracing.com

As far as stirring up shit, I can't control everyone.

Guest BigRick32187
What I gather from this thread:

-Mansfield sucks and is inundated with white trash

-BigRick is a trash talking, benchracing douchebag, so people will probably like him here on CR

-Apparently, if you don't race you're a big menstruating pussy and don't deserve to drive a fast car

-This thread sucks

-When white trash and fast cars meet, inevitably someone's going to get suckerpunched and the cops will get involved

-http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9217/dramallama0fb.jpg

haha thankls....and no i wasnt really talking much shit. we asked to race. they talked shit...we got angry because they wouldnt race after blabbing. nobody brought up CR but we did say we were from columbus so im asuming they figured we were members just like everyone else thinks every fast car is on this site (hence...the spotted threads) we were causing no harm by going up there and were doing and acting just as some of you others in this thread do when you at our local meets. the guys up there just werent used to it or something? no biggie to me....was still just heated over the whole punch to a friends face and kind of brought the anger out on EVERYONE from mansfield

<<<<< :asshole:

mansfield/park ave is a joke. its all hillbillies w/ fart can equipped probes. the only nice car there is "Rays T/A." (pewter trans am w/ a 408)

i had one of the nicest cars there when i would take my gt up there while i was living in mansfield for college.

mansfield/park ave is a joke. its all hillbillies w/ fart can equipped probes. the only nice car there is "Rays T/A." (pewter trans am w/ a 408)

i had one of the nicest cars there when i would take my gt up there while i was living in mansfield for college.

there is more than just rays t/a, yes his ta is bad ass. but you say u had one of the nicest cars when there was atleast 10 more mustang gts like yours. the only nice mustang i have ever seen was the red gt that had alot nitrous.

I'm from Mansfield, and sorry you came, even if was only for a few hours.

I wasn't out there, in fact I think i've only been out on park ave once this year, but your story is pretty much what happens every week. The street is overrun by worthless fags with pep boys exhausts, dumb ass hillbillies, 15 year old ghetto pregnant girls, and other random fucktards and losers. 99% is this way, there are some fast cars in Mansfield as i'm sure with all other cities, but most don't stay on that worthless strip of road anymore.

So yeah Mansfield sucks, probably why I go to Columbus or Cleveland to see real cars anymore. Also since 18 out of every 20 people, are eachother's inbred cousins, they all jump the chance to outnumber anyone.

I'm from Mansfield, and sorry you came, even if was only for a few hours.

I wasn't out there, in fact I think i've only been out on park ave once this year, but your story is pretty much what happens every week. The street is overrun by worthless fags with pep boys exhausts, dumb ass hillbillies, 15 year old ghetto pregnant girls, and other random fucktards and losers. 99% is this way, there are some fast cars in Mansfield as i'm sure with all other cities, but most don't stay on that worthless strip of road anymore.

So yeah Mansfield sucks, probably why I go to Columbus or Cleveland to see real cars anymore. Also since 18 out of every 20 people, are eachother's inbred cousins, they all jump the chance to outnumber anyone.

15 year old pregnant girls, that is funny but yet so true.

This is buckeyegt's friend, i'm from the mansfield area and it is usually swamped with ricers and gay fucking cars. If you guys want to see some nice cars and bikes that are willing to do some crazy shit, come up on bike night when the superbikes are racing in mid-ohio. Park ave use to have a ton of sweet ass cars, but all the old fucks with bad fucking muscle cars stopped bringing their 69 camaros, cobras and vette's out about 8 years ago when all the neons and civics started cruising.

This is buckeyegt's friend, i'm from the mansfield area and it is usually swamped with ricers and gay fucking cars. If you guys want to see some nice cars and bikes that are willing to do some crazy shit, come up on bike night when the superbikes are racing in mid-ohio. Park ave use to have a ton of sweet ass cars, but all the old fucks with bad fucking muscle cars stopped bringing their 69 camaros, cobras and vette's out about 8 years ago when all the neons and civics started cruising.

finally someone speaks some truth about park ave. the last three years have changed.