parkave

spooling 1g

I'm from Mansfield, and sorry you came, even if was only for a few hours.

I wasn't out there, in fact I think i've only been out on park ave once this year, but your story is pretty much what happens every week. The street is overrun by worthless fags with pep boys exhausts, dumb ass hillbillies, 15 year old ghetto pregnant girls, and other random fucktards and losers. 99% is this way, there are some fast cars in Mansfield as i'm sure with all other cities, but most don't stay on that worthless strip of road anymore.

So yeah Mansfield sucks, probably why I go to Columbus or Cleveland to see real cars anymore. Also since 18 out of every 20 people, are eachother's inbred cousins, they all jump the chance to outnumber anyone.

Annnnndd you get to stay! :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigRick32187
I'm from Mansfield, and sorry you came, even if was only for a few hours.

I wasn't out there, in fact I think i've only been out on park ave once this year, but your story is pretty much what happens every week. The street is overrun by worthless fags with pep boys exhausts, dumb ass hillbillies, 15 year old ghetto pregnant girls, and other random fucktards and losers. 99% is this way, there are some fast cars in Mansfield as i'm sure with all other cities, but most don't stay on that worthless strip of road anymore.

So yeah Mansfield sucks, probably why I go to Columbus or Cleveland to see real cars anymore. Also since 18 out of every 20 people, are eachother's inbred cousins, they all jump the chance to outnumber anyone.

haha well said man....yeah that is what we seemed to notce. all is well though and i dont see us going back except for possibly making an appearance on bike night. because that is all we heard about from everyone while we were up there!

no man that was all just a general description....that was written by flybye4. you know him and he knows you so al is well. and yes some actual racing instead of people showing off or talking about thier "fast" cars would be nice. like said we brought the cars, money, race gas, etc. etc but nobody would stop and the ones that did punked out!

Did anyone else read this and go :wtf: ?

Out of curiosity, what did you drive out that requires race gas and had all the hot mansfield girls "eye fucking" you? Do you have something other than that Civic in your sig?

-Marc

Chris, that was directed to Marc. I would never insult your infinite intelligence that spans the ages of before during and I'm sure after CR. <grin>

Don't pad his ego...I think it's big enough on its own. ;)

-Marc

Guest BigRick32187
no my my car isnt fast i am just the real big guy in the little civic that tags along with my friends. i was just saying what other that went were saying and speaking about after the trip. (and/or defending them) oh and no the civic isnt fast. i am astually just a college student that works at a decently low paying job for the meantime and am trying to save up for my new ride. but until then you will se me rocking either my civic or sonoma :D

Chris, that was directed to Marc. I would never insult your infinite intelligence that spans the ages of before during and I'm sure after CR. <grin>

I knew that, I was being facetious. Putz. :p

Guest BigRick32187
True. You use your truck. :D

-Marc

in my case NO....my truck isnt that great either. has a fresh tune up and strong engin though. but that is something MOST ladies could give two shits less about! :rolleyes:

i know this needs to die but read the topic in the meetings and gatherings section that i have started. i have people with money in hand that will be ready to go tonight. so i wanna see how many are actually gunna come up and do something. so if there are any takers let me know by pm and if u need directions or need to call me for me pm me.