Newbie With A Blown Fiero

Guest FieroGTP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FieroGTP
It's like a fucking jungle gym in here. I haven't seen this much nut swinging sinse the winter bench racing threads.

Welcome. And thank you for bringing something unique to the board. Hope to see you out soon.

Thanks... lol... i think? :p

Trying to get out soon... just need an alignment and a MAS sensor... although i can continue to steal the one from the daily driver till i get the moolah together to buy on... But cant go without alignment... its UBER-bad!

Welcome.I bought a 87 GT 5spd brand new in Dec. 86.It had the subwoofer,Getrag and every available option except auto.Ran a 80 shot of juice through the 2.8 with chip,exhaust and K&N.I thought I would blow the 2.8 up but never did.Loved that car but the 2 seater didn't work when the kids come along.Nice ride I am envious.

Guest FieroGTP

Damn all you guys with sweet Fieros... Id love to have been able to buy one new!!!

NATE- Actually its pretty easy. Actually easier then doing them on my GP GTP!

Guest FieroGTP

NOS50 - Yeah been a member of Pennocks since it almost began... 99!

As for screaming on the highway, max speed limited to trans and redline of coarse but acceleration at those speeds is BLISTERING! I have freinds pulling 1.6 60' times because they just hook up so well.

Im tired of waiting for an alignment so by the weekend its getting a tape-measure alignment so i can get some good videos of it!

Guest FieroGTP
welcome, your initiation is to race me for $20. We can do this any way you like and you've got the hit.

Huh?

And wich car am i supposed to race? LoL...

welcome, I always liked fieros even tho they have cheap ass interior.

V8 Archie sells a complete interior kit for fieros. If you don't like the stock, just hit him and and buy his interior. Makes it look more modern. I would do it if I had a fiero, but then again, I would be doing a finale/fino conversion.