saturday, july 22

Linn1647545492

I missed the end of the stop did they let him go after they cuffed him? Or did they tow the truck and take him to Jail?

And what was up with the bump in the trunk show and driving while holding your doors open?

they got mad when me and sam did it in the truck while towing the vett

i seen them, lol it was funny there was yelling hondas suck o0o0o nice vett and back to hondas suck

but i was waiting to see someone fall out of the car that would of been more funny driving with the doors open

Man, that fool in the car driving with the door open was an idiot.. I was waiting for him to crash.

Anyone see the sad attempt of the Audi trying to drift in the parking lot?

Yep that is when I left and he was haulin ass through the parking lot and he locked them up as I went by so he didn't hit me, then rode my ass and took off into the Sunooco. I was not pleased when I saw him coming at me.

Yep that is when I left and he was haulin ass through the parking lot and he locked them up as I went by so he didn't hit me, then rode my ass and took off into the Sunooco. I was not pleased when I saw him coming at me.

Yea, exactly. He managed to stop right in front of me as he almost hit you. Screw that fool.

Wow... Glad I didn't decide to roll up there on the bike. Sounds like Columbus has become a breeding ground for fucking idiots.

Don't let all the negative stuff keep you from coming up. I had some fun, even though I didn't get any runs in. I got to meet Tom (Kohones), Matt (Tinman), Nate, Hua and a buch of others. Hell, Kenny was up there and he should be a stand up comedian. He had me laughuing so much. Tinmans FC is freakin sweet! I also got to finnaly see the Formula which is bad ass!

Sam whats up with Z06 being trailored?

That fox body Vert Mustang LX with a roll bar sounds awesome.

The Porsche was nice to see also, you can hear the turbo at Idle! The IPS Evo is sweet, that thing should be scary at 35psi.....

I need to point out the 80's Teal Camaro with the gear drive that sounds like a a blower, he must have done 20 laps around the square.

Gear Drive! :lol:

Stillman, if I would have gotten your PM that night, I would have come get you. I'll PM you my number if you ever need a ride.