8.17@171 with pump gas, and full street trim

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

copyed form the 460ford forum

Qualified No 1 with an 8.28 @ 167,ran the 8.17 in the semis and won the meeting with an 8.21 @ 170.

We slowed the N2O delivery a touch for the final as she was getting a bit loose at the top end of first gear.

Another example of how damn good the stock(d9te) block is (unfilled but with aftermarket 4 bolt caps).

please visit http://www.fb-racing.co.uk/

http://www.streeteliminatoruk.com/(should be updated in the next day or 2)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/brainfbracing/20060618wheelsup.jpg

another stock block....

BBFs are taking over in a towns all over!

Does it have AC?

If not, no care :)

That may honestly be one of the gayest comments you've ever made. Seriously. For the record, I pulled my AC because I never used it. :)

I keep seeing all these posts about the BBF blocks, and folks bragging about keeping them together. Is there something about stock blocks not holding together in the Ford camp or something?? I know the stock 5.0L blocks aren't all that strong, but I didn't think that was the case for the rest of Ford's V8 lineup.

Guest Removed

the stock 5.0 block will hold 1100 hp, if you use the valley girdle, and fill it some!

ANd I keep posting the BBF stuff , because i think im the only one on here running one!

It was someone else on here that said NO one runs BBFs because they are JUNK!

So i post stuff like this, dont get madd when you learn something out side the GM camp

Guest Removed
You're joking right?

NO.

331 half filled, main girdle and valley girdle!

uper charged! made around 1100 hp and is still living, after 25 or so pass's in the low 8 high 7 sec zone!

NO.

331 half filled, main girdle and valley girdle!

uper charged! made around 1100 hp and is still living, after 25 or so pass's in the low 8 high 7 sec zone!

Its all because of the valley and main girdle too, right? haha. It will break, without a doubt. IF it made 1100hp it is the highest stock block number, and the only one to survive that long. Normally they break around 600rwhp, they never last above 800, ESPECIALLY with a supercharger. Find 2 more making that much power for any amount of time and you'll have something.

And valley girdles dont do a fucking thing. The blocks are weak, the girdle will hold the halves together after it cracks.

and only a 9.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0510htp_turbo/

8.08 @ 177. Stock style suspension, full interior, on a "lowly LT1." And that's only a GEN-II SBC, no big block there. Still running a 23 degree reverse cool (LT1 style) head too, and since there are no aftermarket LT1 blocks, it is what it is. And that block has seen a number of passes as well. :)

Guest Removed
Its all because of the valley and main girdle too, right? haha. It will break, without a doubt. IF it made 1100hp it is the highest stock block number, and the only one to survive that long. Normally they break around 600rwhp, they never last above 800, ESPECIALLY with a supercharger. Find 2 more making that much power for any amount of time and you'll have something.

And valley girdles dont do a fucking thing. The blocks are weak, the girdle will hold the halves together after it cracks.

found them, all the cars on this site are making over 600 at the wheels!

and still holding!

http://www.horsepowersales.net/

check all the links!

Guest Ponyfreak

That is an old gutted roadster. Chad Williams Yellow Viper turned a faster time and MPH(8.67 @ 167?) with a/c, 150lbs of stereo equipment, custom italian leather interior, and all stock body panels at the pump gas drags. Car has origional block AND heads and can be daily street driven with the proper tires. There was no nitrous on the car either.

That black roadster is not a street car.

found them, all the cars on this site are making over 600 at the wheels!

and still holding!

http://www.horsepowersales.net/

check all the links!

WOW! Great link. Thats the company that makes the product, think its a wee bit biased? Go to turbomustangs.com and look around.

how is a 8.67 @167 faster then 8.17@171? :confused:

do they teach math in tucky?

But 8.08 @ 177 sure is. :D That also stock body panels, excluding the hood (and of course modifying the front bumper cover for the turbo and adding the spoiler, and doing an LS1-style front end for the looks of it). No nitrous either. :)

Guest Removed
But 8.08 @ 177 sure is. :D That also stock body panels, excluding the hood (and of course modifying the front bumper cover for the turbo and adding the spoiler, and doing an LS1-style front end for the looks of it). No nitrous either. :)

with a turbo!!! and your actting like hes doing it N/A...im not impressed..nore do i care..

kthanksbye

Guest Removed
And your big block boy is spraying. "your actting like hes doing it N/A...im not impressed" :)

Well see , the stock BBF that i posted with a TT setup was in the 6.88@205 zone...lets see a stock block lt1 or lsx do that! pass after pass :p