Talked to the twin turbo Vett guy in Mt.Vernon

HAOLE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I was talking to him he was kind of dogging on me because my car has about 95k on it. Then he starts talking about all I have is bolt ons, so he did not think I was in his class. I think there are a few supras out there with 1000hp worth of bolt ons..

hey v8kilr. is it walkers vette your talking about? i heard it was tturbo. my bro raced his maseratti and spanked it. atleast he thought it was walker's... he stopped and talk to him for a few and said he had a gold tt vette. sam? sam miller? if so whats he have now? does he still have his truck? we might head up your way when my bro gets his slovic done.

He says 1000 hp... and hold on to your pants, he also said it runs 5's in the 1/4. Now before you think I am nuts, that was witnessed by several people on this forum when he came to my office one night.

700hp I would buy. 1000hp no way.

I looked at the pics of his turbos, the are garrett gt25 or 28 will support about 250hp each.

He says 1000 hp... and hold on to your pants, he also said it runs 5's in the 1/4. Now before you think I am nuts, that was witnessed by several people on this forum when he came to my office one night.

I looked at the pics of his turbos, the are garrett gt25 or 28 will support about 250hp each.

those are the turbos lingenfelter uses.

also let the vette owner know i have a bolt on f-body that i would love to race him with, fuck we can even to it for some money.

when is the next meet? so i cruise to walkers house with you guys and do some burnouts.

we should try to meet up at pacemakers or something, maybe he will be tempted to show us them 1/8 mile times.

Where's the second gunman on the grassy knoll when you really need him?

we should try to meet up at pacemakers or something, maybe he will be tempted to show us them 1/8 mile times.

that would be cool but the last time we were up there they gave my bro shit maybe it was cause he had no cage .......http://media.putfile.com/slovic

oh yeah and as far as walker's son all i have to say is.....that was a nice EVO MR he totalled.

Not even in the 1/8. Not gonna happen.

Ask him what he traps. For a non- drag car (no wide slicks, 4 link, 1800 lb car) that couldn't do a .75 60 foot, he would need to be doing damn near 300 mph through the traps to turn a 5 sec 1/4.

Quit sounding gay.

that did sound a little light in the loafers hahaha

Anyhow... the date can be change it does not matter to me. If it works better the week before or after let me know. I would rather change a date and have a better show rate. Feel free to chime in on best dates.