Camaro Should be official soon

Drewhop

Currently Chevy offers different 3 Multi level Option packages

bascially LS/LT(1,2,3)and SS.

I would almost have to say that they will offer 3 levels in the Camaro RS(V6)

Z28(ls2 or some modified version of it) And SS which will be extreme. Just my guess.

Will Pontiac come out with the firebird again

An artists rendering in last months Hot Rod are of a possible future Trans Am based off of the new Camaro chassis. Easily the hottest retro of all of them. If they build it, I will buy it.

Guest aftermidnight
I hope they do bring them back, but they've already pulled the plug once already. I'd for sure buy one asap, but they got to build them first.

A while back The Z28 was supposed to be the badass again like it use to be, would make since since GM is really relaxed on putting SS badges on shit. I also hope they dont put there gay littel GM logo on it either.

Yes they did get carried away with the SS badge

Cobalt SS- Understand they needed a compact tuner for todays market.

Trailblazer SS-Good idea

Malibu SS- WTF are they thinking. The car drives nice and is pretty peppy but its a freaking malibu that costs 25k There are alot better choices in that price range

They little GM logo they are starting to put onto all there cars is rumored to be GM possibly merging different divisions into one in the future. But yes it looks horrible and i think someone at chevy needs shot for putting it on the side of the Corvette

Yes they did get carried away with the SS badge

Cobalt SS- Understand they needed a compact tuner for todays market.

Trailblazer SS-Good idea

Malibu SS- WTF are they thinking. The car drives nice and is pretty peppy but its a freaking malibu that costs 25k There are alot better choices in that price range

They little GM logo they are starting to put onto all there cars is rumored to be GM possibly merging different divisions into one in the future. But yes it looks horrible and i think someone at chevy needs shot for putting it on the side of the Corvette

The TrailBlazer SS is expensive but freakin awesome IMO, the Monte Carlo SS and Impala SS are pretty nice, and the SC Cobalt SS is nice except for the hideous wing on the decklid. I agree that the Malibu SS is a dumb overpriced idea, although it looks MUCH better than the base model and is a pretty nice car.

I'm thinking that the high end Camaro will be the Z28, not the SS. It depends on how they keep up with this whole SS advertising thing. They might just keep going crazy and throwing the SS label on all their cars (can you say Aveo SS? :D:rolleyes: ) but I could see the Camaro SS just being a Z28 with a couple extras, much like the 4th gen SS/Z28 that had the SLP package. Who knows though, only time will tell.

As for the GM merger rumor, I find it hard to believe that they would actually do such a thing. Say whatever you want about product line cannibalizaton and all that, but I think it would be a horrible idea to dump more brand names, particularly the Chevrolet name.