iPhone thread....

Putty

Ya....ya, that is correct!

I had heard that and experienced Sprint's shitty customer service for a while. But, about 5 months ago my phone was acting up a bit. The shortcut phone button was not working consistently. I took it into the Sprint store on Sawmill. I left the phone with them so they could fix it. I returned to pick up the phone and it still wasn't working. Five minutes later the woman came out with a new box and a new phone. The only thing she swapped out was the phone. I got to keep everything else including stylis, battery, case, charger etc.

Five minutes later the woman came out with a new box and a new phone. The only thing she swapped out was the phone. I got to keep everything else including stylis, battery, case, charger etc.

Same thing happened to me yesterday....same store, same accessories I got to keep.

Jagr.....go. Wait here is what i know(fact). For 450 anytime minutes and 5000 nights/weekends it's $69.99. You have to add $20.00 to that for unlimited text messaging. So that's $90 a month before tax....one line.

I was in ATT for a very long time before going to Sprint cause GF and I were getting the 3g.....BUT Sprint offers us EVERYTHING 2000 family share for 129.99 a month...We get all they offer. I then get 27% off monthly for my job, so my bill is less than $100 a month for 2 phones w/ unlimited everything.

I asked the ATT what they have to compare and he said he could do just that for about $189 a month for two 3Gs then add 17% my employee gives for ATT. I'd be a fool to get involved with ATT....plans are CRAP!!!

I have the same plan as J $39 for phone $20 for data 200 text included.

I got a blackberry 100 bucks a month unlimited evrything ,Nav, internet, text, and all the mins I can use.Through sprint of course. I can't have push screen phones .........they only last about a month and they are hosed."junk"IMO but the are pretty cute.