Maurice Clarett

Science Abuse

Guest MissTypeS
And apparently he was late to court recently because he was at the hospital where his son was being born. Yes folks, he has a spawn. Let's just hope the kid doesn't turn out half as retarded as his father, or even close to the retardation the woman had to have to sleep with Clarett in the first place.

And apparently he was late to court recently because he was at the hospital where his son was being born. Yes folks, he has a spawn. Let's just hope the kid doesn't turn out half as retarded as his father, or even close to the retardation the woman had to have to sleep with Clarett in the first place.

:offtopic:

Edit: does anybody else notice that you can't use this fuckin Smilie?

Fuck where have you been? Did you finally dump your stalker boyfriend and now you have time to post? You went from June all the way through July without a post. Before that you were really working hard on your post count.

Yes I am an :asshole:

All I want to know is WHAT THE FUCK he was about to do. Seriously!! I hope they get the answer outta him. Or maybe thats just how he rolls :rolleyes: I guess he is just always prepared for when someone pisses him off - This was he can be shot in the chest, think about what weapon he would like to use, and then easily dispose of the body with the hatchet. What a fucking dumbass. This made my morning also! :D

Guest MissTypeS
:offtopic:

Edit: does anybody else notice that you can't use this fuckin Smilie?

Fuck where have you been? Did you finally dump your stalker boyfriend and now you have time to post? You went from June all the way through July without a post. Before that you were really working hard on your post count.

Yes I am an :asshole:

Yes, you are an asshat/hole/jockey/clown. Thanks for keeping tabs on my post count and noticing I didn't post for the whole month of June and July. Talk about stalker ;) But yes, I did "dump my stalker boyfriend" back in June. I even met up with some CR people to play pool! Imagine that.

So nice to see you're concerned though.

On topic: Maurice Clarett is a douche.

All I want to know is WHAT THE FUCK he was about to do. Seriously!! I hope they get the answer outta him. Or maybe thats just how he rolls :rolleyes: I guess he is just always prepared for when someone pisses him off - This was he can be shot in the chest, think about what weapon he would like to use, and then easily dispose of the body with the hatchet. What a fucking dumbass. This made my morning also! :D

He was probably runnin muscle for some criminal up in youngstown and was going to take care of some business while he was here for his court date. He needs money to pay his lawyers ya know. That is the most far fetched possibility. Most likely he was just going to rob someone to get some money. Oh, and add felony gun possesion to his list of charges.

Yes, you are an asshat/hole/jockey/clown. Thanks for keeping tabs on my post count and noticing I didn't post for the whole month of June and July. Talk about stalker ;) But yes, I did "dump my stalker boyfriend" back in June. I even met up with some CR people to play pool! Imagine that.

So nice to see you're concerned though.

Ya know, for dinner tonight, I had Liver with a nice Chianti and some Fava beans......

I swear that guy is a dumb ass. If he would have just kept his nose clean while in college he would be playing pro ball making it large. Instead, he has to run from cops and kill people to turn some profits on drugs.

Fucking Idiocy

Remember when he robbed those people for a cell phone? That was two days before he was supposed to sign a 850k NFL Europe contract. This most recent arrest happened on the day he was supposed to sign a deal with some semi-pro indoor football team. People keep giving him chances and he keeps fucking them up.