where to go out to eat

Skinner

If you want a truly fun and unique expereince, go to The Melting Pot. There is one on High Street across from Graceland, and one at Easton. My girl took me there for my birthday and it was a lot of fun and a great experience. You will leave with a smile. :)

http://www.meltingpot.com/ - make your reservations at http://www.opentable.com/

whats this Ruth Chris place people talk about...? kind of food? pricing? location? seems like a few people reccomend it

It's a really expensive steak house up by crosswoods 270/23 area. I've never been there but i think all their food is served A La Carte', as in, if you want mashed patatos as a side you have to pay for them seperatly, as with steak, etc... Again i've never been there before so i could be thinking of a different restaurant.

Try Hyde Park downtown location, Lu pong xi (downtown), martini (downtown) or Red star tavern (area district). These are the 4 restaurants I would recommend because they are within walking distance of numerous clubs/bars down town they also have amazing food and a nice environment. This way you can go out to eat and then walk to the club/bar for your night out.

I've eaten at all 4 places and these are the only resturants within walking distances of the main bars/clubs downtown i would take a date.

If you are going with a large group i will tell you to try buca but i would not go there unless i was with 10+ people.

edit: i am not a fan of sushi but there are nice sushi places in the same area if thats your thing you might want to try typhoon.

cameron mich steak house better than mortons any day

That would be a big.. NO. If you like steak that really has no flavor to it then Cameron Mitchell's is your place.

Morton's has the best food/service of any of the nicer steak places in Central Ohio. We used to go to Ruth's Chris quite often until our last experience there was horrific.

I've never been to the Hyde Park downtown, just the other 3.. My fav being the first one on old henderson which would be a good decision. Request a table next to one of their fireplaces.

Shawn, what type of place are you wanting to go to? Steak? seafood? italian? french? Most of the ones mentioned here are just your average run of the mill restaurants that you'd go on any given night. This is your first b-day after having triplets!!! Make it count.

Mcdonalds and blow the money you save on something you want but totaly don't need.

Or Buppa de becco or I can't remember the name but there is a nice place on 23n behind the bob evans just as you get off of 270 it is nice and had super service and the food was real good

That would be a big.. NO. If you like steak that really has no flavor to it then Cameron Mitchell's is your place.

Morton's has the best food/service of any of the nicer steak places in Central Ohio. We used to go to Ruth's Chris quite often until our last experience there was horrific.

I've never been to the Hyde Park downtown, just the other 3.. My fav being the first one on old henderson which would be a good decision. Request a table next to one of their fireplaces.

Shawn, what type of place are you wanting to go to? Steak? seafood? italian? french? Most of the ones mentioned here are just your average run of the mill restaurants that you'd go on any given night. This is your first b-day after having triplets!!! Make it count.

really dosen't matter to me I like it all. Was really wanting to go up to Easton just so we could eat that then hang out for a bit. I've eaten and cheesecake and loved it' Bior was ok was impressed with the food for the price and service sucked ass. But a big ass steak would hit the spot. Hell I could go for johnny rockets just to get out for a bit with just the wife is what I'm really looking forward to doing, a good meal is a bonus.

really dosen't matter to me I like it all. Was really wanting to go up to Easton just so we could eat that then hang out for a bit. I've eaten and cheesecake and loved it' Bior was ok was impressed with the food for the price and service sucked ass. But a big ass steak would hit the spot. Hell I could go for johnny rockets just to get out for a bit with just the wife is what I'm really looking forward to doing, a good meal is a bonus.

Here is a complete list of places at Easton

http://www.eastontowncenter.com/maindirectories/restaurants/tableservice.cfm

I work at the melting pot, and yes it is a very fun and different experiance. I highly suggest anyone who hasn't been there to go there and try it out. Honestly though you have to do the full meal if you really want to know what it's all about. I work at the easton one, don't go to high street, it's crap compared to ours. Pm me if you want details, I have the entire menu memorized, including most of the 2-300 bottles of wine. Dinner and dessert at melting pot followed by drinks and cigars at fados right next door is a fantastic evening.

Buca di beppo fucking sucks. If you think buca is good, you should have your tongue ripped out of your head. Also, anyone who suggests mongolian barbecue for a dinner where he can go anywhere is out of their fucking skulls.

Seafood: Ocean club. It has a GREAT menu that isn't too pricey. The decor is awesome and modern, so your wife will feel like she's done good, which is what women care about. Their bathrooms are also great for getting blowjobs in. If you go there, order the Calamari, it's the best in town.

Mediterranean/eclectic cuisine: Barcelona. They have an absolutely fantastic outdoor patio, and an ever-evolving menu. Again, the decor here is tops in the city. If the seared tuna with chilled soba noodles is on the menu, get it. It's one of the best dishes I've ever had at a restaurant.

Relaxed/intimiate: I havent been here, but I've heard great things about the Burgandy room. It's a wine/tapas bar. For those of you that don't know, "tapas" is pretty much a style of serving food that originated in spain. There are a bunch of different little appetizers that you order, and you can order several rounds of them if you want. It's great because it allows you to spend a few hours relaxing while tasting a bunch of different dishes for relatively little money (compared to doing that at another nice restaurant.)

So yeuh.