New and rocking one fine ride...

Turbs3000

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how you think... but your wrong... dead wrong don't ever doubt me I'm going to start picking up some more hours get my 3-3.5grand and do this don't worry, I'd hate to disappoint the speed freaks :D

Wow. How long were you in the hospital after the semi ran repeatedly over your skull when you were a kid???

lol satan I love you, no matter what is said you seem to come up with a response so dumb, so pointless, that I have faith you could single-handedly bring down every thread on this site. Damn dude you need to learn to settle your worthless ass because this is a site for talking about cars and such... and I don't seem to see much of that ever coming from you.

lol satan I love you, no matter what is said you seem to come up with a response so dumb, so pointless, that I have faith you could single-handedly bring down every thread on this site. Damn dude you need to learn to settle your worthless ass because this is a site for talking about cars and such... and I don't seem to see much of that ever coming from you.

Why don't you and your highschool friends go blow your ears out with your "sick" stereos somewhere else. As posted before, columbusstreetracing.com is a website created by people like you for people like you. Please, stop wasting our time with your incredibly horrible spelling, grammar, creative comebacks, and general lack of intelligence. You and your highschool posse are the future of America. Canada is starting to sound nice. Please, don't even bother gracing us with a response. Just leave now. Take your tight stereo and n/a 3000GT, and get the fuck out of here. I know what this site is for. This bitch is running on my server. You're playing on my stuff. This is my turf. Go fucking waste someone else's time. Your mother should've had an abortion and saved us all valuable tax dollars, because we all know you'll be getting food stamps. Flipping burgers just won't pay the bills.

Why don't you and your highschool friends go blow your ears out with your "sick" stereos somewhere else. As posted before, columbusstreetracing.com is a website created by people like you for people like you. Please, stop wasting our time with your incredibly horrible spelling, grammar, creative comebacks, and general lack of intelligence. You and your highschool posse are the future of America. Canada is starting to sound nice. Please, don't even bother gracing us with a response. Just leave now. Take your tight stereo and n/a 3000GT, and get the fuck out of here. I know what this site is for. This bitch is running on my server. You're playing on my stuff. This is my turf. Go fucking waste someone else's time. Your mother should've had an abortion and saved us all valuable tax dollars, because we all know you'll be getting food stamps. Flipping burgers just won't pay the bills.

****STANDING OVATION****

u rant much err....

Shut up and eat your cheese sandwich, I will stretch your mom's nipples out across a stainless steel table and scrape an exacto knife along the surface. Go buy an MTX Jackhammer and turn it into a gyration machine to remove all the cow pie that was inserted in your ass and rewired to your nutsack so everytime you jack off bullshit comes out, being as you are in highschool and your shitbrained friends like to circle jerk as many times as your current age, fantasizing about that biology video that shows how turtles like to fuck, I think we should be in for a long night of jizz covered shit, don't forget to use a capacitor, only a politically correct religious being would be able to tell you what would happen if you didn't have enough juice to power your shitsoaked balls of fury...

Fixed to better portray wrath of Admin in "cleaner" high school terms

EDIT: Welcome to CR!!

awww did I upset you sweetie...I'm sorry. How bout this we will start all over pretend I dont have the 3000 I also have a 89 gtc labaron it's having some boost problems if anyone knows how to fix it. all the tubing has been checked and thats not it. It was running 15 lbs. but If I could pick up a bigger turbo, intake, granger valve it should run low 12' high 11's. Does that but me at the bottom of the pool but cool enough to hang with you guys?

awww did I upset you sweetie...I'm sorry. How bout this we will start all over pretend I dont have the 3000 I also have a 89 gtc labaron it's having some boost problems if anyone knows how to fix it. all the tubing has been checked and thats not it. It was running 15 lbs. but If I could pick up a bigger turbo, intake, granger valve it should run low 12' high 11's. Does that but me at the bottom of the pool but cool enough to hang with you guys?

Nope...

You could have 2 10 second daily drivers. You don't get it, your a tool.

The truth being you have 2 16-17 second crappers and you are talking shit with them. The lebaron is the clear winner here, its broken but "with some money, time and intelligence" it could be a 12sec car".

Obviously under your leadership, this will never happen.

There are people with 17-20sec cars on here that are cool as hell and hang out all the time.

+1 for you finding the magic of columbusricers.com or whatever....

Guest hotrodmama024

Here is your tip.......

dont be a dickhead if you are new. Everyone will slam you.

You really shouldnt be here talking about your speakers and how they bump. we dont care, and frankly we dont want to hear it.

Dont try to act tough, challange someone and not back it up.

You do these and people will leave you alone.

:)

Its fucking annoying everytime were in a parkling lot and i have to listen to some ricers fucking bass. I got subs in my car but you don't see me sitting in the parklot playing them as loud as i can with disotrted ass sound and shit..

I got out and hang out

I and you the tool torch because you need it

turbs, you're just taking the normal n00b e-beating. i think a lot of the guys (including myself) have gotten kinda rusty, and you're the first "fresh meat" that has stuck around long enough to take all this shit, for which you should be commended. just take it in stride, and you'll fit in.