New and rocking one fine ride...

Turbs3000

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off yes it's a dohc its a 94. and hey I dont mind you all venting it means nothing to me I'm just having a little fun in the process. I figured you guys might want to look back at my posts though.... and if you knew me you would know I am not that annoying faggit that drives by in his little mexi civic with 2 12 inch duals with the lights and the mirrors and the chrome, I happen to enjoy listening to music, I'm the kind of guy that when I pull up to a red light and theres someone with there window down next to me i will turn my music down so that they dont have to listen to it too. I talked about my system once, and it was in my opening post simply because it is the project I am working on at the moment. Plus I am decently good when working with interior/electrical I leave the engine to people who expertise in that. Since then as you can see i have learned that you guys seem to be strongly against systems and I accept that, no biggie.

First off yes it's a dohc its a 94. and hey I dont mind you all venting it means nothing to me I'm just having a little fun in the process. I figured you guys might want to look back at my posts though.... and if you knew me you would know I am not that annoying faggit that drives by in his little mexi civic with 2 12 inch duals with the lights and the mirrors and the chrome, I happen to enjoy listening to music, I'm the kind of guy that when I pull up to a red light and theres someone with there window down next to me i will turn my music down so that they dont have to listen to it too. I talked about my system once, and it was in my opening post simply because it is the project I am working on at the moment. Plus I am decently good when working with interior/electrical I leave the engine to people who expertise in that. Since then as you can see i have learned that you guys seem to be strongly against systems and I accept that, no biggie.

Ricer