Jegs

98fiveseven1647545503

FYI, Jegs does price match and they're within 15 minutes of pretty much anywhere in Central Ohio.

Also, they're taking the time out to invest time and money in a growing club, something I have yet to see from Summit concerning us. This is big for us.

FYI, Jegs does price match and they're within 15 minutes of pretty much anywhere in Central Ohio.

Also, they're taking the time out to invest time and money in a growing club, something I have yet to see from Summit concerning us. This is big for us.

Hmmm good info there

I have heard that the salesmen at summit were prety awful. from summit customers that have came in jegs. i guess everyone likes to blame their problems on someone else. but i will admit jegs and summit both proably have people who should not be there or dont know too much. but they have to have people that can sell parts.

I prefer Jegs myself. I love the fact that if you need something right away you can just drive to the warehouse in Deleware. That place is lovely by the way! Plus the guys in the store off of West Broad are great. Call me old fashioned, but I love when I walk into a store and they greet me by name (or my car :D ).

After waiting for over 2 months for my long tubes, I dont ever want to play the waiting game again.

It's not so much the place as it is the guy you deal with at the place. I have always had great service at Summit. I even got a thank you card from them after a big purchase..not a system generated one, it was hand written and signed by the guy who helped me. I have had good and bad with Jegs. A couple years ago one of their people gave out my account info to my ex's boyfriend. At Jegs, I find they treat you better the more they see you in there and the more they know you(the more you spend). So far Matt and the guys at west Broad have been helpful even though they don't know who I am and how much I have spent there in the last 3 years. Jegs is 2 miles away too..but Summit has a way cooler showroom, it's like a field trip, just make sure your spending alot and that nothing is going to need to be returned to make the trip worthwhile.

I recently ordered 42# injectors from Summit. I got them fast, and they gave me a free hat :D Jegs and Summit both get the thumbs up. Its just that I deal with Jegs on a more consistent basis. I would suggest going out west if the guys out there are giving you problems.

see if it is in the ware house you can get it asap!! :-p

and if you bring in a catalog from another company, or print off a webpage from another company and they sell the same brand they will price match, you can't go in saying: "summit sells that 8-71 blower for $800 will you price match"

Kinda, if you order at 10am, it is ready at 3pm, but I don't like to wait all day, will pull whatever it is outside, and then order that night and get it at 10 on the way in.

Never tried the price match thing.

i have worked for Jegs for 6 years now and i think it is the greatest place to work, i have gone up to summit to check it out and i thought the service was horrible, you have to wait in like 3 different lines to get a part. and as far as the import thing we try but we dont know everything, we are willing to take time and look up parts if you have the time also. yes we do price match and if you come in and we dont have it, we will ship it to you for free , since you mad the effort of coming in.

i just bought my rims from the Jegs warehouse store, the ppl there were kinda busy so it took ~20 mins before anyone could get to me, but i wasnt in a hurry

guy was nice and helpful, maybe he is one of the guys on here, maybe not, i never even thought to ask if he was a CR member